Post-Game Talk: Nylander King of Sweden!!!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
So does Minnesota have a famous Swede in their history that I can’t think of? I can understand why us, Detroit, and Ottawa went, Minnesota feels like the NHL just needed a fourth team.

MK78

Apr 8, 2023
I do believe that was the most remarkable goal a Maple Leaf has scored this season.

Is it OK if I say Nylander is super crazy elite or are we only allowed to say that about Money Mitch?
I think Mitch has definitely has taken a step back this year. Definitely the 3rd wheel now, Willie is definitely the most consistant scorer this year, Matthews seems to go several games between hat tricks lol.

MarnerElite

Feb 20, 2019
Willy's hockey iq is off the charts(even when you compare to our other top players like Matthews and Marner)...How he makes some of these plays is insane.

Reactions: arso40 and Chindis

kb

Aug 28, 2009
jb.gif

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
I think Mitch has definitely has taken a step back this year. Definitely the 3rd wheel now, Willie is definitely the most consistant scorer this year, Matthews seems to go several games between hat tricks lol.
Mitch has not looked himself. He’s made a lot of misplays this season that are not his norm. Losing the puck a lot and his decision making has been questionable. He’s still producing but I expected more fire.

Nylander is almost carrying this team. Overall we’ve looked better as of late but still a lot of question marks

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
So far, yes. Maybe this will be the year where Mitch is mediocre during the season and then cranks it into high gear for the playoffs. One can dream ...

Reactions: supermann_98

Wendelstache

May 5, 2010
Don't mind Rielly getting the first star but how in blue F did Willy not get the first star?
That GWG was straight-up dirty!

Willy is doing what McDavid is doing every time he touches the puck, its a scoring chance or a highlight reel.

Reactions: arso40

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Willy's hockey iq is off the charts(even when you compare to our other top players like Matthews and Marner)...How he makes some of these plays is insane.

I don't think he is the smartest of the three... but his edge work is absolutely insane... he might have the best in the league, the separation he gets out of a curl is insane.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad