Non-Minnesota NHL News XI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
It's unbelievably frustrating to watch the second round, because it shows just how beatable the Hawks have turned out to be. We lost to ourselves. Worst way to lose. Imagine what a few PP goals could have led to in our series. :rant: :rant:

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
It's unbelievably frustrating to watch the second round, because it shows just how beatable the Hawks have turned out to be. We lost to ourselves. Worst way to lose. Imagine what a few PP goals could have led to in our series. :rant: :rant:

Yep. We found out exactly how to beat them in game 3. We failed to execute and Chicago didn't even have to show up.

forthewild

Aug 17, 2009
It's funny how Detroit is going to the WCF after the offseason they had.

They aren't going in yet, teams have come back from 3-1 before. Also if they do make it, even better if they make it to SCF people are going to be so pissed. Everyone had them going to obscurity and fading away....

Well except me, I had them in round 1 and 2 :P

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
In the Western Conference seeds 4, 5, 6, and 7 were all better than 1-3 imo.
Detroit being the most iffy of the four though, they stepped it up.

I think SJ or LA come out of the West, PIT in the East.

forthewild

Aug 17, 2009
Detroit is the anti-Wild. Success with any roster they have, tons of post-season success, ability to draft and develop players despite lack of high draft picks, quality head coaching...

Gustav Nyquist...

No but people can hate on the city all the want, its a 3rd world city by any standards, but the Wing are cool. They do it right, they don't make huge trades, they just do what they need to do.

Also yes getting Babcock was huge, he's a really good coach.

Jarick

Doing Nothing
Dallas Stars new logo is terrible. I will give up the circle logo if everyone else does.

Ugh won't let me link it.

stars-new-logo.jpg

Click here to see more

TZM

Par too easy
Mar 25, 2012
Kerava
Gsus fcking Charizard that Dallas Stars logo is hideous.

Also, - don't know if this has been mentioned already - a rumor Datsyuk leaving Red Wings and going back to Ak Bars Kazan next season. That'd be a blowout for the Wings.

Here's my source
(in Finnish).

forthewild

Aug 17, 2009
That Dallas logo reeks of human ****, I mean I've seen better mockups on forums from people that can't draw.

So even if we don't make the playoffs next year, we don't have those ass ugly uniforms to look at either.

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
I can't decide if the Stars logo looks more like a chalk outline has been drawn around the star that was crushed to death by a giant D, or like the D is the drowned star corpse's life jacket. Either way, fantastic.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Ugh, they are still using the same star that appeared above the N on the original north stars jerseys. I was kind of hoping they would at least move away from that and use a more "dallas" type star design. That's the North Star dammit, that's OUR star. Dicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad