Non-Minnesota NHL News XI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Am I the only one that thinks the Sharks coach looks like a pedophile/rapist?

tumblr_inline_mguzv7ukAq1rsf16v.gif

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I have yet to watch a single minute of either Det-Chi or NYR-Bos. I pretty much hate all four of those teams.

<3 Sharks. Tied up their series with the kings.

JoeThorntonsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
**** the Kings. I've never been able to stand them.

I loved them until they won the cup. Fan base turned to arrogant ****** and that Twitter account, along with how they put Kovalchuk's face and Lou's face in the urinals during the cup run. Absolutely ridiculous.

That lady's annoying.

**** the Kings.

Yep.

Not even a good roast either. Internet rule of insulting people #1 - never reveal your appearance or any other type of shortcoming (unless you're good looking, which she isn't)

Anyway, cool that all you guys are on our bandwagon. Lets just not argue which team won the trades anymore and agree that Burns trade was a win-win and both teams made awful moves with Havlat/Heatley prior to the two being traded for one another.

forthewild

Aug 17, 2009
I must be the only Detroit supporter in here...

Seriously was amusing when everyone proclaimed Detroit was going down the *******....

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I must be the only Detroit supporter in here...

Seriously was amusing when everyone proclaimed Detroit was going down the *******....

Detroit is still going down the *******. However I also predicted that Chicago would not make it out of the 2nd round and so far that's looking more and more like a reality.

Ladde

Apr 28, 2012
Detroit isn´t going to have any short of downfall. Sure they might miss the playoffs a few times in the coming years but they still have a lot of good looking prospects and some of them have already shown promise in the NHL. A lot of people hate the Red Wings but I can only see them being even more succesfull in the eastern conference.

Haite

x
Jun 27, 2011
Am I the only one who doesn't find random playoff games interesting? I've barely watched since the Wild were eliminated.

I'm pretty much on the same boat, round two hasn't really interested me much at all. I'll probably watch a couple WCF/ECF games and then all of the Stanley Cup finals, though.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.

Well that's one thing the Nucks have done right.

Am I the only one who doesn't find random playoff games interesting? I've barely watched since the Wild were eliminated.

I'm not even bothering with Chi-Det or Bos-NYR. I've been watching parts of the other two series tho. My enthusiasm is most definitely diminished at this point.

TheeNorthStar

Ok, dis hockey
Jun 2, 2012
MSP
Ive been watching all the games. As much as i can at least.

Im a fan of the Rangers also so i still have a attachment to a team but we know how thats going.

I really am enjoying the Det-Chi series too.

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
I like watching games of all the other teams, especially in the playoffs. It's a good way to see how more successful teams play, and what their players do and how they do it.

Besides, if we're just waiting for the Wild to make any reasonable noise in the playoffs, it might be a looooong wait:help:

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
I haven't watched a single game since the Wild were eliminated. I've watched highlights here and there but overall my interest for this season is pretty much done.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Doesn't Toronto, Ottawa, or Montreal have one of those light-up buildings too?

I'm thinking we'll have to make the playoffs a few more times before the city takes notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad