Seravalli: NJ is actively looking to trade John Marino- Canucks mentioned.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
Can see Marino going for a left handed defenseman.
Ducks should check in on Marino (with only Gudas as RHD on the team right now), but even if they don't Ducks have a lot of LHD and probably need to move one or two. What type/pair guy does New Jersey need? Anaheim probably isn't trading Fowler (closest to a top pair guy) but LaCombe (PMD, 4/5 guy should end up as a solid #4) and Vaakanainen (probably more of a defensive guy, young, bottom pairing most likely).

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
Can none of these guys play their offhand? This is one of the weirder hockey things. I never played pro hockey, but I played junior A. Playing your offhand is really only mildly inconvenient on puck retrievals. It's not super hard otherwise.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Can none of these guys play their offhand? This is one of the weirder hockey things. I never played pro hockey, but I played junior A. Playing your offhand is really only mildly inconvenient on puck retrievals. It's not super hard otherwise.
Lot of them can, might not be comfortable for a full time thing. If the devils are going after/getting pesce as has been rumored then moving Marino’s cap hit makes sense. Also he should have solid trade value.

mriswith

Oct 12, 2011
What line did he play the full season on in Vancouver this year?
Name a single 3rd line winger in the entire league who had the 3rd highest ice time among wingers for their team. He got second line ice time and ice time is how 1st/2nd/3rd lines are delineated.

And again, which you ignore, he played on the second line with Horvat in his first year and carried that line hard.

• Haha
Reactions: Regal and BCNate

Goptor

Jun 30, 2016
This is a stupid rumor that was taken from a Devils HFBoards thread.

The Devils cannot talk with Pesce yet so they aren't going to trade Marino to make room for Pesce.

• Haha
Reactions: Jozay
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: