Seravalli: NJ is actively looking to trade John Marino- Canucks mentioned.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Who is we? You work for NJD?
exactly, yes. i work for the team, my job is finding idiotic trade suggestions on message boards

0460dc50-fea8-44a5-80ee-0176c6b35e01_text.gif

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
"He would have been the whipping boy here." -toddkaz 26 minutes ago.

Where is here? Are you located inside of the Buffalo Sabres team offices?
That would be the town of Buffalo.ypu bad at this bro. Keep creeping on me though it's funny.

BCNate

Apr 3, 2016
3rd liners don't score 50 ES points while carrying the second line, that's 1st line/star player production.

Players who also scored roughly that same amount that season were Reinhart, Debrincat, Hischier, Tkachuk, Aho, Marchand - this isn't a list of 3rd liners.

He slumped for one year but other than that he scores like a first line player, drives his line, and draws more penalties than almost anyone else on the team. He was a huge reason our team was successful this year.
Thats all great, and like I said, I have no issue with the player, but paying a small 3rd liner who doesn't PK 5 mil is not the best use of cap. If the Canucks are looking to open space to improve our top 6 or top 4 D, he is literally our only option to do that with.

I have no issue with Garland, he is a very good third liner for us, but I'd much rather go after a top 6 winger for EP.

mriswith

Oct 12, 2011
Thats all great, and like I said, I have no issue with the player, but paying a small 3rd liner who doesn't PK 5 mil is not the best use of cap. If the Canucks are looking to open space to improve our top 6 or top 4 D, he is literally our only option to do that with.

I have no issue with Garland, he is a very good third liner for us, but I'd much rather go after a top 6 winger for EP.
What 3rd liner? Garland scores at a first line rate and he had the third highest ice time of any winger on the team, only JT's wingers had more. He carried the second line in his first year here and looked great in the very limited time he spent with EP this year.

First line production, second line ice time, who exactly are you calling a third liner?

BCNate

Apr 3, 2016
What 3rd liner? Garland scores at a first line rate and he had the third highest ice time of any winger on the team, only JT's wingers had more. He carried the second line in his first year here and looked great in the very limited time he spent with EP this year.

First line production, second line ice time, who exactly are you calling a third liner?
What line did he play the full season on in Vancouver this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay