Confirmed with Link: Nicolas Deslauriers contract with Flyers, 4 x 1.75AAV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
I'd love to see someone claim that Yandle was better than the youth defensemen. Because he definitely played over them last year.

Go ahead. Someone do it. One of them is definitely shameless enough.
He was for a month. He should've been out of the lineup by thanksgiving. Also zamula was coming off back surgery during that period. I can give them the benefit of the doubt they wanted a vet with Ellis out but they didn't even play a kid for Ellis. They brought in connauton rather than give one of them a shot.
I just think they aren't very confident in the guys they have

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

Getting absolutely shredded in the quote tweets on this tweet. :laugh:

It's quite funny that Hextall never gave out a single NTC/NMC (to my knowledge?) -- not to JVR, Voracek, Schenn, Gudas, Ghost, Weise -- but Fletcher gives them out like candy to sub-replacement depth guys -- Deslauriers and Yandle -- and UFA overpays. I think the majority of his signings actually have one, besides 2nd contract RFAs. I'm shocked (future captain?) Laughton doesn't have one, but he has a NTC in Fletcher's heart.

JABEE

Feb 12, 2010
Philadelphia
I honestly believe Chuck may be trolling the Flyers at this point.

Like he wanted them to fire him and he's doing things to sabotage the Flyers more than he even has in the past when he was trying to put together a good team.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
The Deslauriers contract is more a nuisance than anything, easier to bury than Weise.

Though it wouldn't surprise me if he wanted them to fire him, or fire all the advisors.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I still cant believe this was his big summer signing :laugh::laugh:
Yeah, it's not just that he's a scrub, he's not a particularly useful scrub.

If you're not sure Laczynski can handle the job at 4C, and Laughton might end up at 2LW, then you get a legitimate 4C, which would cost about the same. And one that excels on the PK, an area that needs strengthening.

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
ahhh! the ole "nothing matters" reply...

you know all those not a big deals add up to a huge f***ing problem..
Added up to not getting gaudreau. Stupid decisions adding up caused not getting him. Any gm worth half a shit would have jvr and John gaudreau on this roster if need be.

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
I just found out that he has a no trade clause too.

A f***ing no trade clause on top of the four years and $1.75m. Why? Why did you have to offer that? Who else was in for him? Where's the point where Fletch just walks away? The man just doesn't understand how to handle basic negotiations.

I'd f***ing love to play poker against him. I'd end up with every penny he has and about five or six second round picks.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Well, it seemed to be the perception of market value: PH rumors projected 3yr/$2.33M.
So he may not have overpaid, he just paid for the wrong player.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I just found out that he has a no trade clause too.

A f***ing no trade clause on top of the four years and $1.75m. Why? Why did you have to offer that? Who else was in for him? Where's the point where Fletch just walks away? The man just doesn't understand how to handle basic negotiations.

I'd f***ing love to play poker against him. I'd end up with every penny he has and about five or six second round picks.

His contract is untradeable with or without the clause lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad