Player Discussion Nick Suzuki Part 11

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I’d be careful not to burden him too quickly. Things can go south quick in Habs land if you don't produce consistency…

I think the new big contract and the A on his jersey is already plenty enough responsibilities for him.
Agreed. Team is awful and he’s still establishing himself. Give him an A if you want to acknowledge the good work but the C is too probably too much right now.

Reactions: dkd and Habs10Habs

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Hes got the A already! Lol
Honestly, I've seen very few games this year. Work has pretty much taken over almost entirely. I'll try to start watching some soon when Price returns. With how bad the club has been this year though, I haven't really felt a huge incentive to tune in. Esp with how insane work is these days.

Reactions: cphabs and Redux91

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Just hope he gets at least a few seasons with us, in his prime, with 1-2 elite players to play with... a winger & a PMD...

Won't happen for the next 2-3years, but hopefully Caufield grows into that and we eventually hire a GM that can add that kind of asset on defense instead of more redundant bottom 4 players or more excuses

Jives

Jan 6, 2018
Looking at acquiring Suzuki in a keeper pool. Is he a legit ppg player? I need him to produce 70+ in order for this trade to make sense. I don’t watch any Habs games. I’d have him for this year and 2 more years. Does he have the potential to hit a 90? Thanks for any feedback!

chapeau

Jan 16, 2019
Looking at acquiring Suzuki in a keeper pool. Is he a legit ppg player? I need him to produce 70+ in order for this trade to make sense. I don’t watch any Habs games. I’d have him for this year and 2 more years. Does he have the potential to hit a 90? Thanks for any feedback!
I think 65-80 points is what you’d be looking at.

Reactions: Paddy17

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Perhaps a bright spot of this season could be giving Suzuki free reign to develop to be the type of forward that carries team on his back. A legit star all-round 70-80 point C.

tooji

Nov 24, 2015
Ironically it's a good learning situation this year for him since he can't really (nor should he) be sheltered anymore.

Reactions: Lolonegoal

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
On a team as low scoring as the Habs Suzuki is really having a "next step" kind of start to this year.

For example, he's contributed a goal or assist on 45% of the Habs goals this year. That's incredibly high. For context, here's some others.

McDavid: 23/46 = 50%
Ovechkin: 21/42 = 50%
Suzuki: 13/29 = 45%
Panarin: 13/33 = 39%
Marner: 13/36 = 36%
Aho: 12/41 = 29%
Barkov: 14/52 = 27%

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Honestly, I've seen very few games this year. Work has pretty much taken over almost entirely. I'll try to start watching some soon when Price returns. With how bad the club has been this year though, I haven't really felt a huge incentive to tune in. Esp with how insane work is these days.
Hang in there!

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
It's nice to finally have a star forward, potential superstardom if he progresses right

What I particularly like is hes locked up for 8 YEARS starting next year and anyone we bring in or draft will by default be built around HIM

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad