Denver Post: Nichushkin involved in incident that prompted police/medical response

Status
Not open for further replies.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
giphy.gif

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I can barely sit through preseason football. Preseason hockey and basketball? Hard pass. Wake me up when the regular season starts.
I mean preseason hockey is better than talking about god knows what anymore. At least we’ll get to criticize Drouin for not looking good in preseason games, or RyJo not looking like the 2C we desperately need etc…

Reactions: The Moops

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
I mean preseason hockey is better than talking about god knows what anymore. At least we’ll get to criticize Drouin for not looking good in preseason games, or RyJo not looking like the 2C we desperately need etc…
This is why we need PLL and WNBA teams. For this specific time of year when all we have is Broncos/Avs/Nugs training camp/preseason and Rockies. Or we could watch the Rapids, but I hate soccer and somehow they suck more than the Rockies or Broncos.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
This is why we need PLL and WNBA teams. For this specific time of year when all we have is Broncos/Avs/Nugs training camp/preseason and Rockies. Or we could watch the Rapids, but I hate soccer and somehow they suck more than the Rockies or Broncos.
The only sports I watch are hockey, soccer(not MLS) and some NBA mostly playoffs.

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
The only sports I watch are hockey, soccer(not MLS) and some NBA mostly playoffs.
I watch
Denver Broncos (NFL)
Colorado Rockies (MLB)
Colorado Avalanche (NHL)
Denver Nuggets (NBA)
Colorado Mammoth (NLL)
Winnipeg Blue Bombers (CFL)
Combat sports (boxing and bare knuckle boxing religiously, MMA and kickboxing casually)

Dead teams I watched:
Colorado Crush (AFL, 2003-2008)
Denver Outlaws (MLL, 2006-2020, hopefully returning to the PLL next year)

Can't sit through soccer, any kind of racing, tennis, golf, etc.

I rarely watch teams besides my own favorites, though. If I don't have a rooting interest I don't generally care unless it's the playoffs.

Reactions: the_fan

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I watch
Denver Broncos (NFL)
Colorado Rockies (MLB)
Colorado Avalanche (NHL)
Denver Nuggets (NBA)
Colorado Mammoth (NLL)
Winnipeg Blue Bombers (CFL)
Combat sports (boxing and bare knuckle boxing religiously, MMA and kickboxing casually)

Dead teams I watched:
Colorado Crush (AFL, 2003-2008)
Denver Outlaws (MLL, 2006-2020, hopefully returning to the PLL next year)

Can't sit through soccer, any kind of racing, tennis, golf, etc.

I rarely watch teams besides my own favorites, though. If I don't have a rooting interest I don't generally care unless it's the playoffs.
Technically the only sport I watch with regularity is hockey. I watch soccer but only the top matches like Barcelona vs Madrid etc…I’ll watch some of the NBA playoffs but only if there are games that interest me. Like I followed the Nuggets playoff run this year, that was fun.

DanishAvsfan

Aug 27, 2007
My hobby is cycling and I watch all the races. Highly recommended. Lot’s of drama and incredible feats if endurance. The calendar is basically the reverse of hockey. The best races are between June and September, except the Spring classics.

niwotsblessing

May 1, 2010
City of Holy Faith
Yep

No negative side effects, healthy and increases brain activity making you more in touch with your senses. Whats not to like. It's common for users to make mental break troughs in areas such as depression, personal problems etc as it becomes more easy to dig deep within and find real answers.

It's kinda amazing that such an destructive and unhealthy substance as alcohol or tobacco is considered normal and even has or still is advertised in family friendly events while shrooms are considered bad for you.
Set & Setting, too.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Obviously, I watch the Avs and the NHL, but I was born and raised in rural Nebraska, so, College Football is of huge interest for me, along with many other college sports. I still llike and watch the NFL, although not as much as I did 10+ years ago. All the rule changes, and the fact that it's turing into a glorified 7 on 7 league is starting to ruin it for me. I'm also a big baseball fan, so I have that in the summer. Used to watch the NBA in the 80s, 90s, and early 2000s, but can't stand it anymore. Haven't watched it in nearly 20 years.

That's enough for me. Any more and I wouldn't have time for anything else.

Last edited:

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
I still llikeand watch the NFL, although not as much as I did 10+ years ago. All the rule changes, and the fact that it's turing into a glorified 7 on 7 league is starting to ruin it for me.
so with ya on that one - as a kid growing up playing CB/S, I think it’s absolutely disgusting what the game is now. It’s basically impossible to play defense.

Reactions: Bill Peckerskull

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
Man I don’t know how you guys find the time? I work 50 hours a week. Only watch the NHL! That is all I have time for. Even then sometimes I am a game or 2 behind everyone else.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
“We support him with whatever he’s got to do.”

This leads me to believe that he didn’t leave because his grandma passed away.

Reactions: Nihiliste

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
I mean, what do we expect to hear from Cale or other players?

This is a topic Mac Farland and Nuke have to adress.

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
Not super reassuring lol. I bet there is some hard feelings still with some of the more competitive guys

The way Mac spoke about it and Val, it seems he had to say the nice words, but inside he is still a little bit "confused"....:D

Maybe they had to get him out and away from his team because Mac would´ve "hurt" him.....:D

Anyway, Val is on board and i´m pretty sure he will, or allready has, explained himself to his teammates.

And i really hope he will be a man on a mission this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad