Denver Post: Nichushkin involved in incident that prompted police/medical response

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Not if he takes a bunch of pills and a hooker ODs in his hotel room.

Or if he goes and gets himself suspended, arrested, sent to rehab, etc.
Has he taken any pills? All we know is hooker and gun which are perfectly normal. I haven’t seen anything about drugs and pills which would be a no no……

Because they drug test in NHL

• Haha
Reactions: CobraAcesS

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Has he taken any pills? All we know is hooker and gun which are perfectly normal. I haven’t seen anything about drugs and pills which would be a no no……

Only for performance enhancing drugs. You can do a ripper straight off a strippers tit as you walk into a piss test and the NHL wouldn’t care.

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
IMG_6230.jpeg

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
There is a saying that actions are stronger then words. Lets see what Nuke will be able to do on the ice and how he will be able to help this team next season before judging him. Most of the posters on this forum are from USA or Canada and they just have a narrow insight on what is really going outside of USA.

Most people are just calling Nuke a drug addict. a sex offender but they don't have any facts or links to back it up. As far as I know, Nuke was seen meeting with Burakovsky and they were just having a couple of vodka shots straight up in Seattle. That women was just lost and walked into Nukes unlocked room by accident while being really drunk. She or her pimp had a room rented near by though. Seattle is knowing to be a gloomy, cloudy and rainy city and why not enjoy and celebrate by having a few shots with Bura.

Nuke is a good guy. Even @Seaeagles would agree.
"Most people don't have any facts or links to back it up."

Proceeds to spew a random story about what happened that night.

Hanji

Oct 14, 2009
Wisconsin

I've a bridge to sell you if you think NHLers aren't taking recreational drugs en masse. You think Kuznertsov is the only one snorting lines?:laugh:

Reactions: the_fan

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
Aren’t shrooms legal in Colorado now?
Yep

No negative side effects, healthy and increases brain activity making you more in touch with your senses. Whats not to like. It's common for users to make mental break troughs in areas such as depression, personal problems etc as it becomes more easy to dig deep within and find real answers.

It's kinda amazing that such an destructive and unhealthy substance as alcohol or tobacco is considered normal and even has or still is advertised in family friendly events while shrooms are considered bad for you.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Yep

No negative side effects, healthy and increases brain activity making you more in touch with your senses. Whats not to like. It's common for users to make mental break troughs in areas such as depression, personal problems etc as it becomes more easy to dig deep within and find real answers.

It's kinda amazing that such an destructive and unhealthy substance as alcohol or tobacco is considered normal and even has or still is advertised in family friendly events while shrooms are considered bad for you.
I’ve never tried shrooms but I’ve heard it tastes like shit

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
I’ve never tried shrooms but I’ve heard it tastes like shit
Its not delicious sure, but you just mix and drink it and that's that in a second.

A lot of tests have been done on shrooms in the last few years and science backs up that not only is not unhealthy it's actually beneficial. More and more people are coming to the realization as well and over the next few decades there will be more countries/states that will legalize it. Over time the coming generations will look back on these bans and think what the hell where they thinking, but it's a slow process and we are not there yet.

Ceremony

How I choose to feel is how I am
Jun 8, 2012
Its not delicious sure, but you just mix and drink it and that's that in a second.

A lot of tests have been done on shrooms in the last few years and science backs up that not only is not unhealthy it's actually beneficial. More and more people are coming to the realization as well and over the next few decades there will be more countries/states that will legalize it. Over time the coming generations will look back on these bans and think what the hell where they thinking, but it's a slow process and we are not there yet.
^^^

Reactions: hawk30

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Yep

Careful with the no negative side effects. I know a few people who swear by microdosing. Know one person though who randomly one day like a week into microdosing had a completely breakdown and had to be put on a psych hold after randomly becoming incredibly suicidal that one day.

Firmly in favour of putting more research into psychedelics and responsible use and microdosing. Little sketched out by LSD after hearing about some friend of my moms hanging themselves during a flashback when they were young. Anyone with a history of severe mental health problems should definitely be careful and make sure someone is monitoring them though

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
Firmly in favour of putting more research into psychedelics and responsible use and microdosing. Little sketched out by LSD after hearing about some friend of my moms hanging themselves during a flashback when they were young. Anyone with a history of severe mental health problems should definitely be careful and make sure someone is monitoring them though
I can't remember if I shared this here before. Someone close to me had a crazy bad acid trip and ended up in the psych ward. Took a while to get him back to normal

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
Careful with the no negative side effects. I know a few people who swear by microdosing. Know one person though who randomly one day like a week into microdosing had a completely breakdown and had to be put on a psych hold after randomly becoming incredibly suicidal that one day.

Well that’s a good point to bring up. People with mental issues are best not to touch shrooms. It's not that the substance itself does harm to the human body or mind of a balanced individual, however it will almost force to confront their issues and if they cannot handle that it might trigger an event like the breakdown you described.

The only negative results I heard about have all been from individuals who have trouble honestly examining everythig about their life/themselves. Which to be fair could be a decent chunk on people.

As with any substance one should always fully understand what you are dealing with before thinking about consuming it. It's completely irresponsible not to.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Anyone with mental health issues should not touch any recreational drugs. Even the ones that recently were legalized like marijuana and shrooms. Have the shrooms been legalized anywhere else other than Colorado?

Reactions: Balthazar

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
The problem with Russia is it’s always been corrupt. I was there in 90’s and nothing has changed. It was corrupt then, it’s corrupt now

That’s a bit simplistic. The country is still very corrupt, but its nothing like it was in the 1990s. Not even the same universe.
Those were horrible times.

Last edited:
Reactions: CobraAcesS

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Anyone with mental health issues should not touch any recreational drugs. Even the ones that recently were legalized like marijuana and shrooms. Have the shrooms been legalized anywhere else other than Colorado?

One of the things that's early with Majuana, but looking possible is it contributing to psychotic breaks.

CBD seems beneficial, THC maybe not so much.

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
One of the things that's early with Majuana, but looking possible is it contributing to psychotic breaks.

CBD seems beneficial, THC maybe not so much.
CBD is placebo unless you suffer from seizures. It has no other proven medical benefits.

I worked at a CBD distillery for over a year and the people there are super cultish about it. They think CBD cures every ailment known to man and dog. Same kind of idiots you see going in for chiropractic, reflexology, acupuncture, cupping, and other quackery.

Reactions: Gruyeriev
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad