Denver Post: Nichushkin involved in incident that prompted police/medical response

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
The man needed a hooker, whats the big deal? Time to move on. I mean who among us….. you know….. just move on

Reactions: forsbergavs32

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
giphy.gif

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
I think Nuke’s gun is to prevent the world of sex workers from taking their pound of flesh. Either that, or he’s enlisted vs. Ukraine, or needs to defend himself against Putin for some reason. In that case he shouldn’t get on a plane or else Putin might “wave” it. Well actually, the body wouldn’t be harvested in that case. His balls wouldn’t be eaten in the Far East (something Eye sometimes worry about)

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
All jokes and my love for Val aside, the Avs are really going to go 1 for 4 with their UFA re-signings from last year with the 1 being Lehkonen, who’ll probably get traded at some point because he’s the winger with value.

Ah well. They won it all.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
oh man... I just don't see how a Russian NHL player with some form of substance abuse, prostitution involvement, and holding an AK in Russia while their is an ongoing war with Russia being the aggressor is going to sit well. I like Nuke just fine as a player but this just seems like a bad look all around.

Personally as much as I like the player, I think the Avalanche possibly should cut him loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad