Denver Post: Nichushkin involved in incident that prompted police/medical response

Status
Not open for further replies.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
We don't need to worry about Val being involved in sex trafficking. All the reporters know what's going on and aren't running the story. If this was a sex trafficking do you honestly believe all of them would just say "Oh that's personal sex trafficking problem. Better not run that story". I think it's safe to ignore those speculations.

Reactions: Gruyeriev

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
Nuke is taking the selfie...but it could be a picture taken earlier. It's pretty common to post something like "Happy Mother's day" on social media with an older picture of the mom with the kids if you don't have a recent one.
I wondered that too. If you read the replies the guy claims he was there for a concert and the timeline is correct.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Right, and it's impolite to even ask because rehab.

Clearly not, since multiple reporters asked and dug up info they didn't want to get out.

And some of them were wondering if something more nefarious was being covered up like you, until they learned more, and stoped reporting on it for privacy reasons.

Why'd they stop when they learned more?

Reactions: niwotsblessing

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
He is 100% turning up at training camp and it's never being mentioned again.

Don´t think so. At one point there will be a statement. Either from the Org, or Nuke himself. This will be too much of a distraction when training camp roles around.

And the media wont be silent forever. It´s pretty clear they know by now what went down or happened. It will leak at a certain point.

But I think we allready can put together the pieces by now.

Khokhlach86

Jul 8, 2012
Moscow
Two Russian journalists wrote different information about Nichushkin in telegram channels today.

The first one wrote: “I found out that Valery Nichushkin is doing well. The story with the girl is a slander and a lie. At the moment, Valery is taking care of his own health, recovering from old injuries. Nichushkin will continue to calmly play for Colorado, which was never put in the club in doubt"

The second wrote: “I have slightly different information that not everything is so great with Valery Nichushkin. I would like to be wrong. I think the time will come, Valery himself will tell what happened to him. It would be unethical to do this without his consent. By the way, that is why Colorado has not made any announcements"

In short, there is still nothing to understand.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
The first one wrote: “I found out that Valery Nichushkin is doing well. The story with the girl is a slander and a lie. At the moment, Valery is taking care of his own health, recovering from old injuries. Nichushkin will continue to calmly play for Colorado, which was never put in the club in doubt"
lol'd

tI1k8Wz.gif

Reactions: Metallo

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Nuke will be fine. He’ll be back next year
Nuke will be back... but fine we don't know. Plenty of cases where these issues go away forever and plenty where they destroy careers.... and plenty where the issues are always there but don't hamper the player.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Nuke will be back... but fine we don't know. Plenty of cases where these issues go away forever and plenty where they destroy careers.... and plenty where the issues are always there but don't hamper the player.
He’ll be fine

Reactions: Alienblood
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad