Denver Post: Nichushkin involved in incident that prompted police/medical response

Status
Not open for further replies.

StLAvsFan

Feb 8, 2015
No they do not. Period.
Agreed, the Avs DON'T owe their fans any explanation whatsoever in regards to this tawdry Nichushkin affair. Nor do Avs fans have any obligation to refrain from speculating to their hearts content about this situation either, and coming up with all kinds of possible scenarios as to what may have taken place in that hotel room. Since the on-ice product we're seeing right now is trash, I guess "entertainment" will have to come at the expense of Val & the Avs instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: AvBuff

SB

Mar 9, 2004
Colorado
Again, this is just speculation. We do know that she is the intoxicated person. We do know that she assaulted the team Dr., but we are taking her statements to police as being credible? In all my many years, when being around highly intoxicated people, what they do and say is not what I would call credible. More often than not, they do and say the dumbest shit imaginable. While highly entertaining and funny at times, it's still downright dumb. Most of them have no idea what they did or said the next day.

True, but I'm sure they asked for her ID, and then the passport thing came up. I tend to believe that part.

SB

Mar 9, 2004
Colorado
Why were Avalanche team employees checking on Nichushkin?

I’m guessing because the bus was going to leave for the rink and he wasn’t anywhere to be seen.
Was he in the room? For some reason I thought last week it was mentioned that he wasn't there, but I cannot find where I (maybe) read that. Now that the police report is out, and doesn't mention him being there, I'm curious again.

And where is SHE now??

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
She's Joe Sacco in a wig.
110257326.jpg

And Val didn't notice, too.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Was he in the room? For some reason I thought last week it was mentioned that he wasn't there, but I cannot find where I (maybe) read that. Now that the police report is out, and doesn't mention him being there, I'm curious again.

And where is SHE now??
Cmon man. Hes Russian. Shes Russian. Shes a hooker. We all like hookers but Russians like them a little more. Not hard to figure out what was going down. This is like another dead white girl showing up on OJ driveway. We all know what was going down.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Before people continue to talk about hiring hookers, can anyone confirm that there was ever any type of sex worker in this situation? If not why is everyone going there?

tshack

Apr 27, 2014
Nukes agent is refuting the reports. The whole thing is another reminder to continue minding my own f***ing business.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Before people continue to talk about hiring hookers, can anyone confirm that there was ever any type of sex worker in this situation? If not why is everyone going there?

The woman in his hotel room was of no relation to Nuke. The doctor didn't know of any relationship between them. When she was taken for care, she stated that she was from Russia (born in Ukraine), should have never come to the United States, and had her passport taken from her. These are very characteristic traits of a person who has been sex trafficked. It really fits the playbook to a T. We don't know if Nuke was paying for her services or not (likely won't ever know), but if the woman's situation is as she described... it fits with sex trafficking/prostitution.

JudoKoala

The Ghost of Joe Sacco
Aug 10, 2020
Toronto

It's called being tongue-in-cheek, are you seriously going to get offended over this? I'm half Russian, I can joke about my own country if I want.

I just always think back to the World Juniors when Russia came back over Canada and were thrown off the airplane causing a mess. Russians love partying, sometimes too much so.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Does Russia have something like the Make a Wish Foundation?
Just the Lada because you going wish you didnt step into that mothaf***a

It's called being tongue-in-cheek, are you seriously going to get offended over this? I'm half Russian, I can joke about my own country if I want.

I just always think back to the World Juniors when Russia came back over Canada and were thrown off the airplane causing a mess. Russians love partying, sometimes too much so.
I thought you were Finnish for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad