Niagara IceDogs 2021-22 Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

barclayplager

Feb 9, 2014
....baiting the ref gets you nowhere,,,,and team does not react well,,,,just smile and keep it bottled up...SERENITY NOW !!!!the announcers/fans are funny...keep your refs down south, please.

icepups

Jul 11, 2014
....baiting the ref gets you nowhere,,,,and team does not react well,,,,just smile and keep it bottled up...SERENITY NOW !!!!the announcers/fans are funny...keep your refs down south, please.
I assumed you sent these refs down from the north. Never seen either of them before. Both looked not much older than the players.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Did you watch #24 in the green play tonight 3dK?

why is this a question, because he was MM team mates of three highest selected ice dogs in 2020 draft? NB has three JrC from that draft as well as the rights to a former team mate in Fantili.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Sad to see Tucker go thought he was going to the Sault just thought we would have gotten a bit more for him .

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
I wonder if Tynan is coming back next season.
Will depend if an NHL team signs him. Now that he’ll be on one of the best teams in the league, he’ll do good and get signed is my guess. So I’d bet he’s not back next year. But you never know. Assume Gushchin is the next to go as he’s in his last OHL season

Reactions: three dog night

Dog Fan

Apr 22, 2017
We better get much more for Gushchin than we got for Tynan. A little disappointed with the return for Tynan but I suspect he may have requested a trade.

Devin

Jul 25, 2018
We better get much more for Gushchin than we got for Tynan. A little disappointed with the return for Tynan but I suspect he may have requested a trade.

I’d gladly deal cholach for gushkin but you wouldn’t! Gotta wonder why they didn’t take him with the 3rd overall import

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015

pick value is just way, Niagara may have been fortunate to get current market value considering there did not appear to an obvious bidder outside of the Soo.
Niagara must want to get their 2nd round pick in some games, and Rosenwieg seemed to be playing as well as Tynan minus first two games of the session

Reactions: three dog night

mag1600

Jun 15, 2012
Can any Niagara fan comment on what type of goalie that the Soo Greyhounds are getting in Tucker Tynan?

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Can any Niagara fan comment on what type of goalie that the Soo Greyhounds are getting in Tucker Tynan?
You can’t argue about his compete level . He been both light out and struggling at times this season notice he gave up more rebounds has the season went on and with Niagara defence that is trouble . With Niagara he faced a lot of shots maybe with a better defensive team that will not be a problem.

Reactions: HockeyPops

Devin

Jul 25, 2018
Makes you wonder who benefits this year at the trade deadline. Every year seems to fluctuate based on number of buyers vs sellers but for what we’ve seen so far this has got to be a buyers market this year where everyone gets more for less than what we are used to seeing been given up

Reactions: LDN and dirty12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad