Niagara IceDogs 2021-22 Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Sorry a bit late the Icedogs played their worst game of the season at least on home ice tonight getting blasted 7 to 1 before 3,738 fans at the Meridian Centre . Next game Saturday in Barrie.

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
I would say that the IceDogs will be trying to unload Enright around the Christmas holidays.
Clearly he is struggling and may be better suited by being moved to a team that may be a able to coach him to play defence.

Dakota Betts is a mess and has no real reason to be playing in the OHL at the moment.

Tucker needs to challenge and get his skates off the blue paint.

IceDogs in a world of hurt.. Blacksox has credibility issues.

They have the second best Russian in the league. Selfish goal hungry player. Good fit for SJSarks

This is going to get much worst then better.

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
I would say that the IceDogs will be trying to unload Enright around the Christmas holidays.
Clearly he is struggling and may be better suited by being moved to a team that may be a able to coach him to play defence.

Dakota Betts is a mess and has no real reason to be playing in the OHL at the moment.

Tucker needs to challenge and get his skates off the blue paint.

IceDogs in a world of hurt.. Blacksox has credibility issues.

They have the second best Russian in the league. Selfish goal hungry player. Good fit for SJSarks

This is going to get much worst then better.

welcome to roger mcloeods ice dogs

Reactions: nelli27

Snipes 29

Dec 1, 2013
Lol. Our box office lineup is still out the door every game night in the Soo. Lot's of people either don't know how to get tickets online, don't have access, or would still rather get them in person. Not sure a completely electronic solution is the way to go here. A logistical nightmare this has been described as by many smarter than myself.
Agree brutal I’m a season ticket holder in Peterborough still my phone tickets don’t work?

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
This team will never have any level of success as long as Burke Jr is the coach. This is why nepotism is always a terrible idea. He just doesn't understand the x's and o's of the game well enough. He can't manage gameplay or adapt on the fly.

I don't care that they had him shadow other coaches for a decade. Have me shadow an astronaut for a few years... I still won't be qualified to fly a shuttle...

icepups

Jul 11, 2014
Watched Burkey toward the end of the Mississauga game on Thursday and it was obvious how far out of his element he was. All he could do was pace back and forth behind the bench while staring at his lineup card. He doesn’t have a clue what he is doing.

This organization is a joke. Nothing will happen to improve the situation. Any bets on whether they will fire one or both of the assistant coaches as a half a**ed attempt to make it look like they are addressing the issue. It won’t fix the problem but they will be seen as shaking things up and making the effort.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs dropped a 7 to 3 game against North Bay today . Coe Currie and Petrov each scored twice. Castle two assists for the Dogs Van Loon scored his first Icedogs goal . Next game at home Thursday against Hamilton.

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
This team will never have any level of success as long as Burke Jr is the coach. This is why nepotism is always a terrible idea. He just doesn't understand the x's and o's of the game well enough. He can't manage gameplay or adapt on the fly.

I don't care that they had him shadow other coaches for a decade. Have me shadow an astronaut for a few years... I still won't be qualified to fly a shuttle...

your head scout is the owners best friend, what did he do to earn that position? bad coach, bad gm, worse scouting

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Hamilton double Niagara 6 to 3 tonight using a big second period with three unanswered goals to snap a two to two tie on route to the win. Bulldogs now four and zero against the Icedogs this season. Tonight crowd 3,293 next game Saturday night in Barrie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad