Niagara IceDogs 2021-22 Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
You mean getting his “rights”. Has there been a sighting of his appearance in the Soo as of yet.?
Are you basing this comment off some kind of inside scoop that he isn't going to report, or just trying to get a rise out of the Soo fanbase? I had heard he might be in town as soon as tonight.

Section7fan

Feb 12, 2018
Are you basing this comment off some kind of inside scoop that he isn't going to report, or just trying to get a rise out of the Soo fanbase? I had heard he might be in town as soon as tonight.
One article I seen said the SOO acquired playing rights to him. I assume there was a trade request and he had left the team.

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
Haven’t heard but office are closed on the weekend wouldn’t be surprise to see Urbati suspended again.
I agree, he got tripped up in the O-Zone embarrassingly, then followed up about 30 seconds later with that knee.
That will be 1 Slew-foot and now 1 knee. All signs of a frustrated young hockey player.

Reactions: three dog night

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Better effort tonight but the Dogs gave up three in the third and dropped a 5 to 2 decision to Kingston. 4,468 fans at the Meridian Centre.

beast mode

Oct 27, 2020
Can someone explain to me how a kid who is -3 ends up being named second star of the game ? Edmonds has 3 pts (again) and doesn’t get a star in Niagara. Common

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
Can someone explain to me how a kid who is -3 ends up being named second star of the game ? Edmonds has 3 pts (again) and doesn’t get a star in Niagara. Common
Very common, welcome to Hommerville.

Do you not think Edmonds embarrassed them enough on his goal?

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs stun North Bay 7 to 6 in overtime on Betts game winning goal on North Bay Teddy Bear toss night before 2,059 fans in North Bay. Next game tomorrow in Sudbury .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad