League News: NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) | 2023-24 Regular Season Edition

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I know what you feel bro.
Welcome to my world

1 am start, 3:40ish am you can go to bed if there is no OT.

Fortunately Washington is on the east cost. If I was a Sharks/Canucks/Kings fan the game would start at 4 am :eek3:
I have a whole new respect to those on here following caps from Europe, Tough!

Reactions: ovikovy817

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
If you told me right now that Forsling is the best player in the NHL I’d believe you

He's not that far off:

1717123125851.png

He's easily Florida's best defenseman, and is among the best in the NHL.

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
The Rangers are just completely outmatched by the Panthers. Shesterkin has been incredible and the only thing keeping this from being total domination.

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
Honestly Panarin deserves to be ripped to shreds. It’s weird to see the puck on his stick and have absolutely no fear of him

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
I honestly think that was the best performance of the Rangers overall this series. It was a weird case where the Rangers were the better team at the cycle while the Panthers were better in transition and off the rush.

Reactions: Calicaps

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
No historical or statistical support whatsoever, but I've always believed that the winner of game 5 goes on and wins the series.

Misery74

Nov 20, 2017
Laviolette still trying to win games 1-0, even when he is losing.

The Rangers another team with some decisions to make. Igor UFA in 2025. I see no reason for him not to be the highest paid goalie in the league.

He’s going to make $10m plus.

Reactions: Ridley Simon

ClevelandCapsfan

May 24, 2021
Laviolette still trying to win games 1-0, even when he is losing.

The Rangers another team with some decisions to make. Igor UFA in 2025. I see no reason for him not to be the highest paid goalie in the league.

He’s going to make $10m plus.
Igor actually had a very average season ( I know as he was on my fantasy league team) so he will get paid for his playoffs performance and that may somewhat limit his AAV or tenure.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Igor actually had a very average season ( I know as he was on my fantasy league team) so he will get paid for his playoffs performance and that may somewhat limit his AAV or tenure.
The Rangers don’t get passed Carolina without Igor. They are the most mid PT winner in quite some time. They’ve been using the same playbook in the playoffs for two decades — have one of the best goalies in the world play out of his mind and carry the team, capitalize off any bounces to produce a little offense, and hope to win games 1-0 or 2-1.

If they’re not scoring on specials they have a hard time generating offense and getting to the high danger areas. Even the Caps outplayed them at evens on ES; the Caps had 52% of the shot share at ES, 58% of the scoring chances, and 61% of the high-danger scoring chances.

To sum it up, this is terrible and bad and very not good.

1717167631072.jpeg

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad