NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - SUPPLEMENTAL SUPERGROUP 2 SUPERDRAFT!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Funnily enough, I have my sights set on a female singer with amazing range, who can sing ballad as well as rock anthem, and is versatile enough to play an instrument, too. The Tampa Bay FireSticks are very pleased to select Ann Wilson (Heart).

iu

iu

@Rebels57, to you!

Sorry to say, she was taken earlier on this page by @BiggE

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
"Having been inadvertently thwarted in our selection of a vocalist, the owners of the Tampa Bay FireSticks have hastily assembled our Selection Committee. We have some alternative names in mind for a lead singer but have a bit of research to do first. In the meantime, we will take arguably one of the greatest rock keyboardists of all time: Keith Emerson.

"We'd write more that we plagiarized from Wikipedia, but we will responsibly get the picking momentum back on track."

Again, to @Rebels57 .

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
While the FOG are still unsure of which direction this band is ultimately going, that wont stop us from sprinting to the podium to select LAURA LEE from Khruangbin as our Bass Player/Back-up Vocalist.

b76cyuv4nti51.jpg

If you've never experienced the intoxicating groove of Khruangbin, I implore you to sit back, relax, and imbibe in your vice of choice while watching this performance below.

Seeing them at The Met in Philly in March and I cant wait!

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
The tickets are secured this time lol

It's actually the weekend after Wet Leg is coming to town. :mad:

I did manage to pre-order Wet Leg's new record on vinyl in time, so there's that. At least I have that.

You should keep your eye on the secondary market for that Wet Leg show, maybe ask @Hollywood Couturier if he knows anything about scoring concert tix that way.

Reactions: BiggE and Rebels57

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
No one else is currently working in my genre, so sniping shouldn't be a massive worry, but one never knows with the Spite quotient out there.

I'm glad to see this come back around to me so that I can lock down one of the premiere DJs/producers ever. MCs get the notoriety, and I have two of the best, but without the tracks, it's no good. Along with RANCH, he formed the duo Gang Starr and has gone on to work with, well, damn near everyone. It's also easier say that making a list that goes RANCH, RANCH, RANCH, KRS-One, RANCH, RANCH, RANCH...etc. A career spanning decades and still going, there's none finer than...

DJ Premier - DJ

And for something a bit different:

@Chuck Downie , we got those skills.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
No one else is currently working in my genre, so sniping shouldn't be a massive worry, but one never knows with the Spite quotient out there.

I'm glad to see this come back around to me so that I can lock down one of the premiere DJs/producers ever. MCs get the notoriety, and I have two of the best, but without the tracks, it's no good. Along with RANCH, he formed the duo Gang Starr and has gone on to work with, well, damn near everyone. It's also easier say that making a list that goes RANCH, RANCH, RANCH, KRS-One, RANCH, RANCH, RANCH...etc. A career spanning decades and still going, there's none finer than...

DJ Premier - DJ

And for something a bit different:

@Chuck Downie , we got those skills.

I think I might know what you're doing? Do I know who your next pick is? If so, I absolutely love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad