NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE THREE! Part Three

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
You guys aren't ready for my Maximum Chaos pick.

Run it by me and we'll see if you have the free will to select it or not.

giphy.gif

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
So it is down to this. Fortunately, we have found a perfect fit for our team message board poster. We had a hard time with this one, as there were many good choices. We ended up narrowing it down to two, mostly because they were from the same place and could conceivably get some Czech beer and absynthe shipped to LA on a regular basis. It came down to deciding whether we preferred a member who was abandoned by both @FlyerNutter and @Chinatown88 when given the chance to make him an official pick, despite them endlessly sniping at each other over having him as part of their team; or a guy who offered some extra analytical and twitter chops. In the end, we decided that potentially annoying two other members of the Megaverse while also selecting someone who obviously wanted to be part of this endeavour was the right call. Also, he seems like a good dude. Also, Chaos.

Welcome to LA, @kudymen. We have given you an official position, you will no longer be at risk of being left out in the cold. Except in the winter in Czech.

Please make sure to grab the Stanley Cup on your way. Since you work for us now, we're keeping all of the picks you made, too. Don't worry, we'll want your input on future picks. Especially if you have someone else's draft lists.

Chaos on, @Hollywood Couturier

Chinatown88

349 days and counting
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
So it is down to this. Fortunately, we have found a perfect fit for our team message board poster. We had a hard time with this one, as there were many good choices. We ended up narrowing it down to two, mostly because they were from the same place and could conceivably get some Czech beer and absynthe shipped to LA on a regular basis. It came down to deciding whether we preferred a member who was abandoned by both @FlyerNutter and @Chinatown88 when given the chance to make him an official pick, despite them endlessly sniping at each other over having him as part of their team; or a guy who offered some extra analytical and twitter chops. In the end, we decided that potentially annoying two other members of the Megaverse while also selecting someone who obviously wanted to be part of this endeavour was the right call. Also, he seems like a good dude. Also, Chaos.

Welcome to LA, @kudymen. We have given you an official position, you will no longer be at risk of being left out in the cold. Except in the winter in Czech.

Please make sure to grab the Stanley Cup on your way. Since you work for us now, we're keeping all of the picks you made, too. Don't worry, we'll want your input on future picks. Especially if you have someone else's draft lists.

Chaos on, @Hollywood Couturier
I don't even have him unofficially. All I see is kudy collecting another paycheck.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
UnderstatedCourteousAmethystinepython-size_restricted.gif

Now it's time for the moment you've ALL been waiting for!!!

Now throughout this Phase i've had probably twenty or so ideas floating around in my head to use with my Dealers Choice, AKA Maximum Chaos pick and boy oh boy were some of them good but in the end when this one went into my head the others were irrelevant and that is EXACTLY what I meant to do when I thought of this draft category. This draft category is everything that is right with the Megaverse and just like the Megaverse is my baby and Thatcher Venmo is my baby... the Maximum Chaos pick is my baby.

So without further adieu...

The Las Vegas Desert Ducks and Megaverse Commissioner, Hollywood Couturier, are proud to announce that with our Maximum Chaos selection we are choosing to expand the Megaverse by TWO franchises and those franchise will be given to... @Striiker and @mja

So it is written, so it shall be.

ExcellentCheeryFreshwatereel-size_restricted.gif

Our draft is our bond and this shall be written in stone. No backing out now you coward, @Striiker. Welcome to the Thunderdome, boys.

BoilingLameEastsiberianlaika-small.gif

@Lord Defect you're up.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa

Now throughout this Phase i've had probably twenty or so ideas floating around in my head to use with my Dealers Choice, AKA Maximum Chaos pick and boy oh boy were some of them good but in the end when this one went into my head the others were irrelevant and that is EXACTLY what I meant to do when I thought of this draft category. This draft category is everything that is right with the Megaverse and just like the Megaverse is my baby and Thatcher Venmo is my baby... the Maximum Chaos pick is my baby.

The Las Vegas Desert Ducks and Megaverse Commissioner, Hollywood Couturier, are proud to announce that with our Maximum Chaos selection we are choosing to expand the Megaverse by TWO franchises and those franchise will be given to... @Striiker and @mja

Our draft is our bond and this shall be written in stone. No backing out now you coward, @Striiker. Welcome to the Thunderdome, boys.

@Lord Defect you're up.

giphy.gif

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

@Lord Defect you're up.

Great post. @Striiker - atoadaso. Put your big boy pants on and get your ass in here.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL

@Lord Defect you're up.
@Striiker
You are now officially
upload_2021-3-3_17-9-25.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad