NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE THREE! Part Three

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Good morning, itsy-bitsy teenie-weenied big old piles of pork & beanies!

7dwswzq.png

We start the day with @Young Sandwich on the clock and @pit on deck and @BiggE on the lido deck. No stupid NHL bullshit contest today, so it's like "WOO-HOO!" to the power of 12. That's a relative joy /60+ of over 3.79%, which is approximately what Frank Thomas feels when the Eugenix kicks in. It's f***ing awesome. Now if you extrapolate from that what it's like in a world in a dimension which has NO NHL bullshit, add the CFenwick average of 62.2 (league-wide), and you have really exciting prospects for the future, yo!

Speaking of which, there is some really fantastic and hilarious shit coming up, so watch this space all day very closely as if you were babysitting this thread and pick the shit out of this final round of this glorious phase!

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
With our final selection in Phase 3 of the QVMD, the Sexpos need to choose our official TV show. Our number 1 priority for this selection comes down to rewatchability. You get to bring one TV show with you to a new dimension. You damn well better pick something you don't mind watching thousands of times over. Then our thoughts drifted over to genre. We don't need action, there will be plenty of action amongst the teams in the MegaVerse. We also don't want to get all emo while we prepare to battle our fierce rivals in whatever unknown sport awaits us, so dramas need not apply. We want to keep the mood light and keep everyone happy. In that case, the only logical choice would be a comedy.

Saving this category for last, we assumed we'd have to pick some obscure show that no one's ever heard of before, but there is an elite opportunity staring us directly in the face just begging to be taken. One of the funniest and most rewatchable shows that has ever been created in Earth Prime. The Sexpos are insanely thrilled to have this opportunity fall into their laps.

giphy.gif

Team TV Show - The Office

We now require you to grace us with your presence, @pit

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
images

GM Doug: Boss! Bossss!
3a293d26db75e675a02e6ea080e71100.jpg

Dietrich Mateschitz: Ah Douglas, vat is it now?
GM Doug: Well sir I took the TARDIS back in time to give my younger self some tips and then my younger self stole our Delorean and went somewhere else in time and now I don't know what he's doing and he let TK pick Team Show and I don't know how to stop him or what trouble he might wreak.
DM:Vell, zis is a pickle Douglas, but vun you haff brined yourself. How vill you eat this pickle?
GM Doug: With... a... sandwich?
DM: Eet ees a metaphor Douglas. Vat veapons do you have as assets?
GM Doug: Well, my brain I guess.
DM: Positive assets.
GM Doug: Oh, I have the last pick still.
DM: Und zat is, vat, Team pigeon? Team deodorant?
GM Doug: Dealer's choice, anything we want.
DM: Gott in himmel, anything?
GM Doug: Well, yeah, though someone got fancy and chose proton so that they can basically say they have part of everything.
DM: That is just matter Douglas. The other part of the universe is energy. But there are also concepts beyond this.
GM Doug: Like religion?
DM: Oh no Douglas, I am not falling into that quagmire trap of discussion by bringing religion into this. Let someone else try to draft God. Focus on the philosophical, not the religious.
GM Doug: *blank stare*
DM: If you vant something done, you must do it yourself I suppose.

With zee final pick of zis phase, zee Chi-ca-go Chim-pan-zees zelect Free Will as zeir Dealer's Choice.

GM Doug: You mean like...
giphy.gif

DM: Nein Douglas, not a Disney movie and no ve will not pay royalties for zis clip. Free will is self-determination and the freedom to do. By choosing this, we can prevent Young Douglas from causing harm by taking away his choices. In some ways, any choice would have to go through us if ve so desired.
GM Doug: Is that even legal?
DM: Who can say? On the plus side, it fits neatly into a selection box.
GM Doug: Boss, I'm just going to take cover and pass this on to @BiggE .

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
{HERE COMES THE MONEY, HERE COME THE MONEY!!}
upload_2021-3-3_9-35-11.gif

Alright! It's great to be back with everyone in the WWE Universe and, more importantly, with the Jacksonville Methgator's awesome fans!!
Awesome dad? Isn't that a bit much?
upload_2021-3-3_9-35-45.gif

VM: SHUT THE HELL UP AND JUST MAKE THE DAMN PICK!!
upload_2021-3-3_9-36-15.gif

SM: Hey pops, I've whipped your ass before, don't make me do it again!

VM: I'm 75 years old dammit! So, if you want to fight, you won't be fighting with me, you'll be fighting with...
upload_2021-3-3_9-36-42.gif

SM: Ulp, um ok then. With our final pick, at least for now, in the Quackverse draft, the Jacksonville Methgators are pleased to
select the perfect shoe for our, um, let's just say unique fanbase. So please welcome, the OFFICIAL footwear of the Jacksonville Methgators and their fans, THE DOLLAR STORE BEACH FLIP-FLOPS!!!
upload_2021-3-3_9-37-20.jpeg

@Strawberry Fields , keep this bad boy rollin!!

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
images

GM Doug: Boss! Bossss!
3a293d26db75e675a02e6ea080e71100.jpg

Dietrich Mateschitz: Ah Douglas, vat is it now?
GM Doug: Well sir I took the TARDIS back in time to give my younger self some tips and then my younger self stole our Delorean and went somewhere else in time and now I don't know what he's doing and he let TK pick Team Show and I don't know how to stop him or what trouble he might wreak.
DM:Vell, zis is a pickle Douglas, but vun you haff brined yourself. How vill you eat this pickle?
GM Doug: With... a... sandwich?
DM: Eet ees a metaphor Douglas. Vat veapons do you have as assets?
GM Doug: Well, my brain I guess.
DM: Positive assets.
GM Doug: Oh, I have the last pick still.
DM: Und zat is, vat, Team pigeon? Team deodorant?
GM Doug: Dealer's choice, anything we want.
DM: Gott in himmel, anything?
GM Doug: Well, yeah, though someone got fancy and chose proton so that they can basically say they have part of everything.
DM: That is just matter Douglas. The other part of the universe is energy. But there are also concepts beyond this.
GM Doug: Like religion?
DM: Oh no Douglas, I am not falling into that quagmire trap of discussion by bringing religion into this. Let someone else try to draft God. Focus on the philosophical, not the religious.
GM Doug: *blank stare*
DM: If you vant something done, you must do it yourself I suppose.

With zee final pick of zis phase, zee Chi-ca-go Chim-pan-zees zelect Free Will as zeir Dealer's Choice.

GM Doug: You mean like...
giphy.gif

DM: Nein Douglas, not a Disney movie and no ve will not pay royalties for zis clip. Free will is self-determination and the freedom to do. By choosing this, we can prevent Young Douglas from causing harm by taking away his choices. In some ways, any choice would have to go through us if ve so desired.
GM Doug: Is that even legal?
DM: Who can say? On the plus side, it fits neatly into a selection box.
GM Doug: Boss, I'm just going to take cover and pass this on to @BiggE .

"So, Pope Francis, how are you with the Calvinist doctrine of predestination? Okay. Cool. Good. Great, thanks for your time, your Holiness."

"Hey everyone, the Pope says we've got a loophole from the freewill thing for this multiverse!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad