NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE THREE! Part Three

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
giphy.gif

source.gif

7384003-gif%20%289%29.gif

3041e4d35a128ebdf9bd3bd665a0935a.gif

SeveralEmbellishedAntlion-max-1mb.gif

Also @Starat327 has access to many more kaiju and 892 more Pokemon. Get bent.
Um, you’re going to beat up pro wrestlers with CGI effects and animation? Well, good luck with that.
upload_2021-3-2_18-11-45.gif

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
giphy.gif

source.gif

7384003-gif%20%289%29.gif

3041e4d35a128ebdf9bd3bd665a0935a.gif

SeveralEmbellishedAntlion-max-1mb.gif

Also @Starat327 has access to many more kaiju and 892 more Pokemon. Get bent.

Oh look, a parade of osteoporosis riddled retirees. Please dont hurt me. I guess its true when they say "you are the company you keep."

Also - @Chinatown88 has my back. Im not even gonna bother pikachu for this one, ill just send out a jigglypuff for this lightwork.

Making friends, I see, BiggE. Am I not entertaining you enough as a rival???

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I think @Starat327 is unintentionally angling for an expansion franchise. So much vitriol towards a franchise can only be spewed by a rival. :laugh:

No, no. Im just bringing in the storyline. The canon here is that I'm @BiggE's estranged son who was cut out the will, so he'll be a rival for any team I have a connection too. I do too much 'consulting' work for franchises here to have my own.

Plus, then @Strawberry Fields would need to pick a new message board member

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
No, no. Im just bringing in the storyline. The canon here is that I'm @BiggE's estranged son who was cut out the will, so he'll be a rival for any team I have a connection too. I do too much 'consulting' work for franchises here to have my own.

No rules against picking another participant as your team's message board poster. :p:

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL

He’s not mine. The boy is delusional.

BernieParent

Mar 13, 2009

BernieParent

Mar 13, 2009
"To bring to a close our drafts of this ... umm, exceptional round that no one would have conceived of with even the strongest of pharmaceuticals, the Tampa Bay FireSticks have deliberated intently on finding an iconic sandwich as a staple offering to our fans. After far too much (burp!) field testing, we have opted to hop to our Gulf of Mexico neighbour, Louisiana, and name the po'boy as our franchise sandwich.

iu

"The foundation of this historic delicacy is the French bread. And it is delicious with any meat you crave: steak, spicy sausage, shrimp, oyster, even ... hi, BiggE ... gator.

iu

"We look forward to Round 4. With just a little anxiety! Please excuse us as we (urp! buuuuuurp!) complete the digestion process of a half dozen each of these delights."

Over to our favourite drug pusher, @DancingPanther!

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
"To bring to a close our drafts of this ... umm, exceptional round that no one would have conceived of with even the strongest of pharmaceuticals, the Tampa Bay FireSticks have deliberated intently on finding an iconic sandwich as a staple offering to our fans. After far too much (burp!) field testing, we have opted to hop to our Gulf of Mexico neighbour, Louisiana, and name the po'boy as our franchise sandwich.

iu

"The foundation of this historic delicacy is the French bread. And it is delicious with any meat you crave: steak, spicy sausage, shrimp, oyster, even ... hi, BiggE ... gator.

iu

"We look forward to Round 4. With just a little anxiety! Please excuse us as we (urp! buuuuuurp!) complete the digestion process of a half dozen each of these delights."

Over to our favourite drug pusher, @DancingPanther!

Great sandwich. Great choice. Cant wait to go back to Nawlins' and eat 20 of those, gumbo, shrimp and grits, beignets, and 5000 gallons of booze.

Last edited:

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Sitting in my car before leaving for work, as an organization of class and sophistication, it's a no brainer for the Plats to select the Golden Globe winning show The Queen's Gambit as their TV show in the final round of phase 3. We are excited for the prospects phase 4 brings. So excited that we made this pick in light speed
960x0.jpg

@FlyerNutter

Last edited:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Sitting in my car before leaving for work, as an organization of class and sophistication, it's a no brainer for the Plats to select the Golden Globe winning show The Queen's Gambit as their TV show in the final round of phase 3. We are excited for the prospects phase 4 brings. So excited that we made this pick in light speed
960x0.jpg

@FlyerNutter

A great show for six episodes, then a merely good show for two, but a great choice for you, and not just because it's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad