NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE THREE! Part Three

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Well, back to the fun part of life.

Speaking of fun:

YPCHX83.jpg

SFh5Goz.jpg

2SafOIm.jpg

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Your mind is far too innocent for the Duckforce, Bern - they are killing machines.

Oh, I know the stone-cold killer blackness on either side of a duck's head. I was bitten by one as a child. Took off half my beard, too, which was pretty traumatic for a 6-year-old. I'm just trying to interpret the wonderfully awkward looks of the models who seem quizzical in a "are we in a horror movie?" way.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I don't want to go too galaxy brain with this, and I also don't want to abuse the spirit of this pick. I am going with the first thought that came to me when I first saw this category, because I am thinking of surviving and thriving in the new world. This place has clothes for every climate and situation, so we will be well kitted out. The Japanese equivalent of Old Navy.

Team Dealer's Choice - Uniqlo

uniqlo-logo-preview.png

@Young Sandwich

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
I don't want to go too galaxy brain with this, and I also don't want to abuse the spirit of this pick. I am going with the first thought that came to me when I first saw this category, because I am thinking of surviving and thriving in the new world. This place has clothes for every climate and situation, so we will be well kitted out. The Japanese equivalent of Old Navy.

Team Dealer's Choice - Uniqlo

uniqlo-logo-preview.png

@Young Sandwich
Federer wears uniqlo doesn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad