NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE SEVEN! Part One!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
He's taken. This is the third time he's been taken actually. He's my GM.
I figured.
The Stay Pufts will take two time Stanley Cup winner, and first Flyer to get a hat trick, Leon Rochefort
99052B84-2882-4A0C-872F-AFFEA688F860.jpeg

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
The Honolulu Ghibli selects as its Team Apparel provider.....New Balance.

07-121535-new_balance_shoes_clothing_and_accessories_to_help_you_gear_up_for_the_new_year.jpg

We not only get their full assortment of gear, but New Balance happens to be the owner of Warrior Sports, providing not only our off-ice training and athleisure garb but also our on-ice accoutrements. That's what the homies call "levels."

Team Captain, Mark Stone, modeling some sweet sponsored gear:

cut.jpg

@DancingPanther -- hey, ho, daddy-o

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Heads up, I'll be gone all day tomorrow so skip me prior to 5.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
The Honolulu Ghibli selects as its Team Apparel provider.....New Balance.

07-121535-new_balance_shoes_clothing_and_accessories_to_help_you_gear_up_for_the_new_year.jpg

We not only get their full assortment of gear, but New Balance happens to be the owner of Warrior Sports, providing not only our off-ice training and athleisure garb but also our on-ice accoutrements. That's what the homies call "levels."

Team Captain, Mark Stone, modeling some sweet sponsored gear:

cut.jpg

@DancingPanther -- hey, ho, daddy-o

I'm struggling with this category and you take one of the options I was mulling off of the board. Thanks?

Reactions: Striiker and Magua

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Just kidding.

For our Team Future Category, we're going with "Notable Team Fan". This is the person that is seen at the games and shown on TV wearing team merch. It can be a celebrity, an athlete, or any other well known, recognizable figure.

Of note, I was PMing @FlyTimmo about his "team cheerleader" future category, and in communication with him we agreed that these were different enough from each other. His intention was for the cheerleader to be more of a traditional "cheerleader", being on the field

Now you're up cap

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Since Yoshinoya is my arena sponsor, I can have delicious beef bowls anytime I want. From Mini Stop, I can get pretty much everything else I love, but especially sushi and sashimi. The one thing I need, though I think Mini Stop has them, is potato croquettes. If you have never had these Japanese delicacies, all I can tell you is that they are like mashed potato cakes coated in panko and deep fried, and they are f***ing amazing. So I'm picking my favorite Japanese place to get potato croquettes. They also happen to have amazing gyoza, tempura and udon dishes.

16656784606_813da8c5a3_b.jpg

October-2013-Kameya-gyoza.jpg

Team Chain Restaurant - Marugame Seimen

@pit

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
On offense, "flex" could be a RB, WR, TE, or Taysom Hill. On defense, "flex" could be DL, LB, CB, or S. Basically. So like you could decide if you want to stuff the line of scrimmage and shut down the run, or flood the secondary with bodies, or something in between where you have pressure on the QB, but also enough coverage. Or you could choose the science fiction option where you pick the group that you think could best defeat (presumed) Overlords.
I just played a 3 hour gig and I’m shitfaced. This is way too confusing!

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I had this shortlisted but I had decided to go in another direction. It would have been a perfect fit for the Zeppelins thematically though:

Waffle House Index - Wikipedia

The Waffle House Index is so serious that FEMA has included it in reports covering massive region-crushing blizzards and hurricanes. It's just understood that if Waffle House is shut down in an area, that area is in rough shape.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
image.jpg

GM Doug: It's late at night.

I want to go to sleep, but I also need a pick. I think there are some food options here on this list. I can do those even in my sleep.

Hmm, chain restaurants and last meal.

df1aff8395678d11b99b575f0e3b19d5.gif

tenor.gif

PoliticalCoordinatedAracari-max-1mb.gif

Wait, I'm already dreaming of too much food. I can't trust my subconscious to pick one thing.

Ok, boom, nice and easy to put on the draft card...

For their last meal, the Chicago Chimpanzees select Thanksgiving Dinner.

Now, back to the important things...

200.gif

ZZZ @ajgoal ZZZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad