NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - FRESH DOWN THERE PHASE NINETEEN!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Sticking to drafting upside, the Honolulu Ghibli welcome aboard our next Futurehead......from the Seattle Thunderbirds, Kevin Korchinski (D)

1402340327.0.jpg

He’s far from the safest player available, he’s prone to mistakes, but Korchinski smacks you in the face with his offensive skills. He’s not merely a productive junior defender whose offense you have skepticism scaling up. It’s hard to find draft eligible defensemen who genuinely look like they can quarterback an NHL PP1. Korchinski excels at walking the blue line, with crossovers and fakes, and manipulating lanes; he has little panic with defenders at his hip or in front; and he has the vision and puck control to execute. He plays with tempo.

For a 6’2 defender, he’s got solid short area mobility, in tandem with his reach. He’s far from slow, but he needs more knee bend in his stride if he wants to unlock his transition and defensive potential. That seems reasonably workable with skating development. He’s also a summer birthday, with normal gawkiness. It's projectable headroom, as we see it.

@Captain Dave Poulin -- good morning, sunshine. Speaking of sunshine, I hope the f***ing glare isn't too bad

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
77b286ee444aa4cbdcb6b6f2c9bbfdc0.gif

My badass beauties all come to us as beauties, but they don't all come to us as badasses. Might as well get the all-time greatest trainer of badass ladies.

KBYDRb.gif

tumblr_pp190t9GJM1v6w3juo1_500.gifv

Team Trainer - Pai Mei

@ajgoal
I’m just saying by the description of the category you can’t pick him even though you have the Kill Bill movie franchise.

Now I think we’re all amenable to allowing selections in our own categories just not others.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I’m just saying by the description of the category you can’t pick him even though you have the Kill Bill movie franchise.

Now I think we’re all amenable to allowing selections in our own categories just not others.

I'd really, really hope that this is obvious by now and that nitpicking my descriptions isn't necessary since I am not a lawyer and I have to do all of it myself.

oRyuLxy.gif

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I'd really, really hope that this is obvious by now and that nitpicking my descriptions isn't necessary since I am not a lawyer and I have to do all of it myself.

oRyuLxy.gif
I only pointed it out because some people might have read it that way. They may have wanted to select “X” from their movie franchise or another category but thought they couldn’t.

Just here to help, my brother.

Reactions: BiggE

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I only pointed it out because some people might have read it that way. They may have wanted to select “X” from their movie franchise or another category but thought they couldn’t.

Just here to help, my brother.

I would suggest that "some people" are f***ing idiots. I edited the f***ing thing for those defects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad