NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - FRESH DOWN THERE PHASE NINETEEN!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
The Sexpos are chubbed up to select the guy whose parents sucked tongue on TV after their son was selected. We're working on that haircut.

maveric-lamoureux-2021-1022.jpg

Futurehead - Maveric Lamoureaux

Pop one off @mja

:laugh: @Magua Was this it?

giphy.gif

I did say a generational player was available.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
What a time to be alive. $6,000 over ask and it’s a low ball offer.
Pathetic isn't it?

We came in 2nd place to a cash offer that allowed rent back for as long as they needed. An impossible offer to beat. Our realtor said the listing agent told him we actually netted them "thousands more".

I'm proud of how this came together. This was the first offer I've ever put on a house, and it not only was creative enough that a "low ball" was tantalizing, but it all came together in only a few hours. Me, Girl, and Realtor are a good team and will get us into a great house on a good price (relatively)

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Pathetic isn't it?

We came in 2nd place to a cash offer that allowed rent back for as long as they needed. An impossible offer to beat. Our realtor said the listing agent told him we actually netted them "thousands more".

I'm proud of how this came together. This was the first offer I've ever put on a house, and it not only was creative enough that a "low ball" was tantalizing, but it all came together in only a few hours. Me, Girl, and Realtor are a good team and will get us into a great house on a good price (relatively)
You out the offer on the house with the mold in the basement or did I miss another house?

• Haha
Reactions: BiggE

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Freshness and training. That is what this phase is all about.

4KjKL8W.gif

We start the day with @CanadianFlyer88 on the clock, @pit on deck, @Striiker on the lido deck, and @Hollywood Cannon on the lido afterdeck. I'm still not used to the "Cannon" part of that, but it is better.

I don't know why anyone would watch the Little League World Series, but I didn't. I watched "Kiki's Delivery Service." It was pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty

200.gif

I am not a huge fan of Studio Ghibli, as I've said before, but it's just a matter of personal taste and not any kind of criticism. I really enjoyed "Kiki" a lot, though. I'm a huge cat guy, obviously, and a huge defender of black cats in particular (that superstition can go f*** itself), so Jiji spoke to me (and Kiki) - it was right in my wheelhouse. Kiki herself is also a very endearing character, as are the characters around her. One of my favorite things was the way the film handled the "mechanics" of her flying on the broom - there were so many subtle, beautiful little touches, like when she wasn't in total control and kept having to push off of roofs with her foot. I wouldn't say that a lot happened in the film, but that actually added to its charm as we are able to just sit in the warmth of a gentle character study. It was just very pleasant.

Try to be pleasant in here for once, and for f***'s sake, please stay fresh.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Pathetic isn't it?

These f***ing investment groups snagging everything for cash need to be guillotined

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Mcdavid.jpg

Connor McDavid: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

So all I have now is a leaf with the same brown thick ink that says DRAFT GLEB, but I don't see anyone named Glen on the list.

So I guess I am on my own.

I need something to balance out my previous pick. Nice and balanced like a tuxedo cat.
images

Oooh, even better, a tuxedo cat in a tuxedo!
663222ce6ba51040e82bcaf0167dbca6.jpg

(See etsy store for more details)

So let's see, my last pick was from Slovakia so let's go for Czechia. I picked a winger last, so let's go centre!

The Chicago Chimpanzees are pleased to select for Futurehead #2 - Jiri Kulich!

6929_h.jpg

@Striiker , it's your turn but don't snipe @CanadianFlyer88 or he'll never let you forget it.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
I've been getting cold calls on my house. I've generally been just hanging up on them, but I think I'm going to quote them $3.5 million, cashier's check only, no inspection and see if they hang up on me.

My wife was telling me a story about how scammers are now selling homes out from under people. Somehow they're getting through the entire legal process to the point where folks come home to the "new owner" demoing part of the house, with a deed and everything proving their ownership. This is a similar story, but the one she heard (on the radio??) went beyond, and was in Philly:

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
We're going to take another futurehead and this one is based off of a swag and douchiness which will fit our city proudly...

We are proud to select, Isaac Howard, as our second futurehead.

Let's take a live look into what the Official Team Past Star has to say about the selection...

Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 1.49.48 PM.png

I think @Chuck Downie is up with @Strawberry Fields retiring the Beavers but i'm not sure.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
He was taken a while ago by Rebel.

@Rebels57 took Kemell third pick of this round.
Seriously?!

I looked at the excel spreadsheet and then just to be safe I used the site search thingy to see every time the word “Kemell” had been typed and it didn’t show up on either. I thought I was safe.

My bad. Gimme 5 min and I’ll re-pick.

Edit: Turns out it's because it's not on the spreadsheet yet and Rebel spelled his name wrong. I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS PICK NOW. I WAS SET UP. #FREESTRIIKER

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
1660159832200.gif

Welcome everyone, to Piper’s Pit!!

1660159853446.gif

You know, just when you think you got the answers, I CHANGE THE QUESTION!!!

Now, let’s get to the pick. The Methgators, Jesus christ Methgators?? No wonder Vinnie got the axe! Anyway, the new team trainer of the Methgators is, THE SERGEANT MAJOR!!!
1660159949409.gif

Now, I need to get out of here and bust another coconut over Snuka’s head!!
1660159882117.gif

@DancingPanther come do this thingy thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad