NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - FRESH DOWN THERE PHASE NINETEEN!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I am not a huge fan of Studio Ghibli, as I've said before.....

RingedValuableGordonsetter-size_restricted.gif

......but it's just a matter of personal taste and not any kind of criticism. I really enjoyed "Kiki" a lot, though.

CompassionateDopeyCrab-size_restricted.gif

I think Kiki is my 2nd favorite. A warm gentle character study is the perfect description.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Some people have Glebs. That's cool and all, but here at Providence we see your Gleb and raise you a smart, skilled passer with a lethal shot and drop dead name, RUTGER MCGROARTY. As you can see, we have cornered the market on hockey players named Rutger.

Here's pick 2:

Our team boasts invincibility as its superpower, therefore we do not need a trainer in the basic sense of the word. As such, we will be going off the board with THE HULDRA BROTHERS. Together, these dwarves are capable of magically infusing mythical power into equipment manufactured in their workshop- on their long resume, for example, you will find Thor's hammer. Good luck saving Snoop Dogg's godly powerful shot after he flies up ice as fast as a teleporter on his godly skates, losers. Afterwards we'll pass around a joint made with godly rolling papers.

@BiggE BACK TO YOU

Last edited:

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
1660163823892.gif

WELL LEMME TELL YA SOMETHING BROTHER!!! THE JACKSONVILLE METHGATORS DUDE, NEED A SPECIAL SPOKESPERSON BROTHER!! SOMEONE AS COOL AS THE HULKSTER AND JUST AS ELOQUENT, DUDE!!!
1660163932217.gif

SO, PLEASE WELCOME TO JACKSONVILLE, THE NEW SPOKESPERSON FOR THE JACKSONVILLE METHGATORS, MY DUDE, TOMMY CHONG BROTHER!!
1660163850035.gif

@Chuck Downie its all you baybay

Attachments

• 1660163874031.gif
    1660163874031.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 2

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
@pit succeeded in not stealing another player born to play for the Sockeyes. His 2021 snipe of Samu Salminen was devastating to our fanbase.

Thankfully, we have been spared in 2022 and the Seattle Sockeyes are thrilled to select Elias Salomonsson, who will undoubtedly become the greatest player in franchise history... even though his profile screams bottom pairing defenseman to me. :laugh:

Elias-1.jpg

@mja, your time to shine, my man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad