NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - FRESH DOWN THERE PHASE NINETEEN!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
FOG Team Creeper

Michael Berryman

berryman-jpg.576547

4knOHVa.png

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Dammit, this is what I get for working. Excellent pick @BernieParent.

I guess I'll fall back on this one. A brilliant teacher and an excellent martial artist in his own right. His guidance will ensure that our forces, er, players, only use their abilities for good. If he can teach turtles how to fight, he should excel at teaching humans.

Splinter_%28David_Petersen%27s_art%29.jpg

Team Trainer: Splinter

@Captain Dave Poulin I owe a second one?
That should have been on my radar, but Mickey was my first and only thought. Great pick.

Pucks about 3” too high.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Hmm.

sleeping-drool.gif

We start the day with @Lord Defect on the clock with two picks. @GKJ is on deck. @Rebels57 is on the lido deck with a new pick, plus a make-up pick to make. If Hurricane hasn't come on by then, Magruber can go straight away.

I think we are just going to have to bear with this until people get used to the fact that we are back doing this, or until people get back in the rhythm and habit of being on this website. I'm going to play Terraria. Ciao.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
Hmm.

sleeping-drool.gif

We start the day with @Lord Defect on the clock with two picks. @GKJ is on deck. @Rebels57 is on the lido deck with a new pick, plus a make-up pick to make. If Hurricane hasn't come on by then, Magruber can go straight away.

I think we are just going to have to bear with this until people get used to the fact that we are back doing this, or until people get back in the rhythm and habit of being on this website. I'm going to play Terraria. Ciao.
Wait I’m on the clock? Seriously?!

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
Not realizing I’m on the clock for the past 10 hours, I feel shame. Not much mind you.
Our food truck will be an absolute staple, the generic breakfast sandwich food truck. Bacon egg and cheese, sausage egg and cheese, home fries. That’s pretty much it, but what few foods they do, they do deliciously.

Our trial by combat champion is a true champion.
BDD8D3F4-D968-41D9-8560-48D6EBBF8F57.jpeg

Optimus Prime

@GKJ roll out.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
Not realizing I’m on the clock for the past 10 hours, I feel shame. Not much mind you.
Our food truck will be an absolute staple, the generic breakfast sandwich food truck. Bacon egg and cheese, sausage egg and cheese, home fries. That’s pretty much it, but what few foods they do, they do deliciously.

View attachment 576710
Optimus Prime

@GKJ roll out.

Transformers were taken multiple years ago. I tried to take one as a different vehicle and was denied.

If Cap allows it, I don't care. I'm just trying to save you the trouble.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

View attachment 576710
Optimus Prime

@GKJ roll out.

Transformers is taken, and give your food truck a f***ing name. Nice fail, penis.

Fine is I can’t have the Mac truck, we’ll take Danny Briere as our champion

No, f*** off and stop wasting more f***ing time than you already have.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
Fine, for our third or whatever attempt at selecting our champion will be none other than the leader of the Thundercats(who are not in the database), Lion-o.
Not whatever this thing is
42518DF2-F011-44F6-8C7E-48E0148E4BC7.jpeg

But the real one
9AB27E01-B46A-4E18-B6E5-979AAC7E463D.jpeg

With his claw and sword of omens. He’s also borrowing the car as well because reasons.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Rebels took Jeff Goldblum to be his creeper last phase or?
At this point I’m confused, amused and mildly defused. I blame the weed.

I'm really not sure what you guys have done to yourselves over the break. Rebels57 took Jeff Goldblum as his Team Creeper last phase. I added Team Creeper as a category for the rest of us, but Rebel already has Goldblum filling that role, as well as his original role of Team Rinkside Reporter. Double Timer = Doing Two Things, Filling Two Roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad