NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - FRESH DOWN THERE PHASE NINETEEN!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I'm really not sure what you guys have done to yourselves over the break. Rebels57 took Jeff Goldblum as his Team Creeper last phase. I added Team Creeper as a category for the rest of us, but Rebel already has Goldblum filling that role, as well as his original role of Team Rinkside Reporter. Double Timer = Doing Two Things, Filling Two Roles.
Oh. Well then I’m not confused at all anymore.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
It would have probably helped if you had read the description of that category originally instead of skipping it for three months, but guess what?

Brentford 2, Man United 0 :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
giphy.webp

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I'm really not sure what you guys have done to yourselves over the break. Rebels57 took Jeff Goldblum as his Team Creeper last phase. I added Team Creeper as a category for the rest of us, but Rebel already has Goldblum filling that role, as well as his original role of Team Rinkside Reporter. Double Timer = Doing Two Things, Filling Two Roles.
So you’re saying that Jeff goldblum is not available as a rinkside reporter anymore?

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
He should add team first guy to be jettisoned into space to his roles.

Our team creeper can turn it on and off at will. He can be charming, demanding, conciliatory, abusive, human, or terrifyingly creepy.

Plus he brings chocolate.

Team Creeper: Willie Wonka (As played by Gene Wilder)

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013

Our team creeper can turn it on and off at will. He can be charming, demanding, conciliatory, abusive, human, or terrifyingly creepy.

My wife suggested wonka.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)

Now that is an A+ pick, aj. Great choice for this category!

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I agree with Bernie that Willy Wonka is a great creeper pick. That movie scared the shit out of me. I still won't watch it.

anime-pillow.gif

We start the day with @Rebels57 on the clock and no creeper slot available. @Magua is on deck, I am on the lido deck, and ajgoal is on the lido afterdeck. You would assume that at some point @Hurricane28 will come back on and make some picks.

I started watching this series called "Brassic" on Hulu (my sister finally got that as well, at least for a while, so I have an account to mooch from), and it's pretty bad. It's one of those "What matters is your mates and having a laugh" shows about British losers. Totally played out. I watched the first season of "Reservation Dogs" the other day, and that was much better. I found the serious parts well-thought out, but not executed very well. The rest of it is very f***ing funny, with loads of excellent supporting characters. The show is extremely self-aware, which helps everything land on its feet.

Time for Terraria. Au revoir for now.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I agree with Bernie that Willy Wonka is a great creeper pick. That movie scared the shit out of me. I still won't watch it.

anime-pillow.gif

We start the day with @Rebels57 on the clock and no creeper slot available. @Magua is on deck, I am on the lido deck, and ajgoal is on the lido afterdeck. You would assume that at some point @Hurricane28 will come back on and make some picks.

I started watching this series called "Brassic" on Hulu (my sister finally got that as well, at least for a while, so I have an account to mooch from), and it's pretty bad. It's one of those "What matters is your mates and having a laugh" shows about British losers. Totally played out. I watched the first season of "Reservation Dogs" the other day, and that was much better. I found the serious parts well-thought out, but not executed very well. The rest of it is very f***ing funny, with loads of excellent supporting characters. The show is extremely self-aware, which helps everything land on its feet.

Time for Terraria. Au revoir for now.

Stop watching that mindless slop and watch something with substance. Like How It's Made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad