NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - FRESH DOWN THERE PHASE NINETEEN!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Right. Big swings.

When you watch Futurehead David Goyette skate, you can see the speed skating training and the influence of an Olympic sprinter as a track coach. But it's skill at speed and in close quarters that separate the smaller, faster playmaker archetypes that make it from those who don't.

Rather than a breakdown of his transition play or explaining how well his scoring projects at his age, I will choose to provide all of you kind folks with this one play.

It got me at first. I thought it was a normal rebound. That's a pass.

@Asnito I'd make a pass at you any day.

This is exactly my kind of prospect. So glad the Flyers didn't participate in that round.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I think you need to rewatch Gladiator and brush up on the very concept of Roman games
no-i-dont-think.gif

I do watch the movie fairly often, i'm just busting balls.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
But not because of his trial by combat! Because of the drugged blade he was stabbed with beforehand. It was a pre-existing condition. He won.
On further review, NHL DoPS reverses the call on the arena floor. Use of the poisoned blade is considered a good hockey play. Match awarded to Emperor Commodus!

Your organization is going to be in entirely too many trials to have a guy that has a one trial by combat lifespan.
@Beef Invictus dresses as Maximus when he goes house hunting.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
connor-mcdavid-danny-stewart-02.jpg

Connor McDavid: In GM Doug's absence, I'm really learning this job. Like, one of the most important part of the jobs is thinking. And the most important part about thinking is LOOKING like you're thinking. Real hard. And real deep. You might not know this, but not all GMs do that. But if I'm standing in for a GM, I'm going to be good at this. And not only am I going to look smart, my cat will too.

580413_PS_PAW_BILL_SUIT-scaled.jpg

(Check out my etsy store)

And a thinking GM picks a thinking player with the skills to match, which is why I, after much deep thought, draft Paul Ludwinski for the Chimpanzees.

@Striiker , what do you think?

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Just picked up a couple of tickets to the Guided By Voices & Dinosaur Jr. show at the Fillmore in December, so I guess now's as good a time as any to announce the Team Anthem that J, Lou, and Murph will be performing at Flaming Zeppelins games.

J is somewhat famously up to covering any and everything while making it sound distinctly like Dinosaur Jr., so we can't wait to see what he does with the official NJ Anthem:

Delayed primary assist on this selection credited to @Starat327.

Keep calm and carry on with the regular order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad