NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - FRESH DOWN THERE PHASE NINETEEN!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Futurehead - Mattias Hävelid

I'm filling this org with as many <6'0" defensemen as I can get.

mhavelid4_linkoping.jpg

@Hollywood Cannon

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Nice and rainy this morning. Sweet ambience. Some atmosphere, innit.

AcU9.gif

We start the day with @Hollywood Cannon on the clock, but he will make his pick as soon as HCette's sister has her baby in his office. I told Strawberry Fields that he wasn't allowed to quit, but the rest of you seem to have had a secret discussion to skip him or something, so I don't know what's going on. @Chuck Downie is on deck, and no one ever knows what is going on with him because he's crazy. @BiggE is on the lido deck, and he definitely doesn't ever know what is going on. Speaking of weed, Dancing Pants is at the bottom of this round at the top of the order with a pair of picks to pick.

I don't know which one of you jokers thought it was a good idea to get me hooked on the Bachelor franchise, but you suck. It isn't funny to get someone addicted to stuff that is bad for you. That's called being an "enabler," innit. It's so f***ing dumb. I watched the first ep of "The Bachelorette" on premiere night, but hadn't watched any more until yesterday. The Dan Patrick Show is off this week, and I usually listen to that in the morning while I play Terraria to get all my sports news and rumors and stuff at once. Since it's not there, I am catching up on "The Bachelorette," just so I am caught up for "Bachelor in Paradise," which definitely doesn't suck. But this sucks, and so does whichever one of you made me do this.

Terraria!

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Sorry for the delay,

The Las Vegas Desert Ducks are proud to announce that HCette's sister had her baby yesterday at 8:07AM so that was cool.

Now with that said we are going to take another futurehead (not her, she's not draft eligible and we don't need another Shane Wright incident). We select Tristan Luneau of the Gatineau Olympiques of the QMJHL.

@Captain Dave Poulin says you're up so you're up @Strawberry Fields

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Sorry for the delay,

The Las Vegas Desert Ducks are proud to announce that HCette's sister had her baby yesterday at 8:07AM so that was cool.

Now with that said we are going to take another futurehead (not her, she's not draft eligible and we don't need another Shane Wright incident). We select Tristan Luneau of the Gatineau Olympiques of the QMJHL.

@Captain Dave Poulin says you're up so you're up @Strawberry Fields
Congratulations, Uncle HC! Much health to mother and child.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Oh for f***s sake, now what?
Seriously?? Was Joe f***ing Buck too busy??
1660669819253.gif

Well, at least that asshole McMahon got canned, glad to see that someone else is dealing with more shit than me for once!

1660669849523.gif

GET ON WITH IT!

1660669874707.gif

Um yeah, ok. The official food truck of the Methgators, you know, speaking of meth, I remember this one time when me and Tim McCarver picked up these 2 Thai hookers and a case of Jack Daniels and then

1660669907948.gif

READ THE DAMN CARD YOU DRUNKEN MORON!!!

1660669931524.gif

Fine, Christ! The official food truck of the Jacksonville Methgators is WEED & FEED.
1660669962595.jpeg

Can I go now?
1660669772308.gif

@DancingPanther , you’re on!

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Team spokesperson - who better to champion the squad than the JOMBOY MEDIA empire? They'd put out podcasts, YouTube vids, and "breakdowns" of the Plats, as well as their famous sports tournaments at their Jersey City warehouse, which would include athletes, fans, and Jomboy members alike. Pick #2 to follow....

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
1660690769837.gif

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!!

1660690795201.gif

Alright Jacksonville, now that the old man has been put out to pasture, it’s time to make wrestling fun again and lead the Methgators to glory. So, are you ready?

NO, I SAID,
1660690835816.gif

Well then, for the dozens in this thread, the scores who’ve poked around in here once in a while and for Vince McMahon, who shoulda kept it in his pants….LETS GET READY TO SUCKKK IT!!!
1660690870068.gif

Ok Jacksonville please welcome, performing our official team anthem, GATOR COUNTRY…MOLLY HATCHET!!!!!!

@Chuck Downie , come do this thangy thang!

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Remember when that f***ing idiot Alanis was like "YOU, YOU, YOU OUGHTTA KNOW!" Man, does she suck. "You Otter Know" would be a cool song.

da193ddb278ef098373e55083969a184.gif

We start the day with @Hollywood Cannon on the clock, but he'll make his pick as soon as HCette's sister's baby gets to HCette's office. @Striiker is on deck, @pit is on the lido deck, and CanadianFlyer88 is on the lido afterdeck.

I don't know what to do about Chuck's pick of Jar Jar Binks. I didn't specify that it was a CATEGORY TWO category, meaning that nothing from anything already taken could be taken, so I guess it works? I don't know, man. I'm not a f***ing lawyer. I don't know how to do this so we don't have these. Plus, my memory is dogshit, so I can never remember how we handled it before.

I'm in the second season of that Chinese show. It still rules, but they f***ed up the panel. They still have the three most important people, but the other five are gone. I thought this would happen - they are all young artists in the start of their careers, so it's hard for them to chalk off three months to give to an extremely real reality TV show - but it's still a shame. They really made the studio segments fun and interesting. And so f***ing REAL.

"The Bachelorette," on the other hand, is pure nonsense. I hate whoever it was who made me watch this shit.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Remember when that f***ing idiot Alanis was like "YOU, YOU, YOU OUGHTTA KNOW!" Man, does she suck. "You Otter Know" would be a cool song.

da193ddb278ef098373e55083969a184.gif

We start the day with @Hollywood Cannon on the clock, but he'll make his pick as soon as HCette's sister's baby gets to HCette's office. @Striiker is on deck, @pit is on the lido deck, and CanadianFlyer88 is on the lido afterdeck.

I don't know what to do about Chuck's pick of Jar Jar Binks. I didn't specify that it was a CATEGORY TWO category, meaning that nothing from anything already taken could be taken, so I guess it works? I don't know, man. I'm not a f***ing lawyer. I don't know how to do this so we don't have these. Plus, my memory is dogshit, so I can never remember how we handled it before.

I'm in the second season of that Chinese show. It still rules, but they f***ed up the panel. They still have the three most important people, but the other five are gone. I thought this would happen - they are all young artists in the start of their careers, so it's hard for them to chalk off three months to give to an extremely real reality TV show - but it's still a shame. They really made the studio segments fun and interesting. And so f***ing REAL.

"The Bachelorette," on the other hand, is pure nonsense. I hate whoever it was who made me watch this shit.
We've allowed plenty of pieces of other IP's owned by other franchises when it wasn't a strict CATEGORY TWO category. Hell, much of the Quackverse today is based off of the plundering of my franchise.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
The Las Vegas Desert Ducks turn their attention to the Team Pre-Game Hype Song category and while this song may not be one to get you all jazzed up like some of the others it is one that will stick in your head for all of eternity. It's the type of song that will sneak into your brain at the most random times and infect it.

It also fits the franchise and the Quackverse perfectly and if we do one thing right in this world it is #Levels.

So without further adieu, we are proud to select The Duck Song.

@Striiker you're up you pillaging scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad