NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - FRESH DOWN THERE PHASE NINETEEN!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
I don't know exactly why I'm screeching, but ok.

Sometimes, you just want someone you can talk to. Someone interesting. And if they're going to be your spokesperson, they should be instantly recognizable. A catchphrase is great, we're sure he can modify it to fit whatever situation he's working in. It helps if he has a song written about him as well, preferably by your team musician.

Team Spokesman: Ed McMahon

@Captain Dave Poulin You may already be a winner!

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
There's obviously only one choice for me, and it's this guy. #Levels

Jan27HaightFeature-1024x600.jpg

Team Futurehead - Hunter Haight

@Magua

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
@JojoTheWhale I need a ruling on a TV setup. Wall mounted with LED lights.

200.gif

You’re watching a show or movie, not going to a light show. That’s not ambience. That’s an unwatchable annoyance.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Many people are creepy. That's a fact. But most creeps you wouldn't want within a mile of being associated with your franchise. The sweet spot is feeling of vague uncomfortableness, not skin crawling......and definitely not skin wearing. The right kind of creep for the Quackverse is a polite skulker, startling but harmless, even affable and funny.

The Honolulu Ghibli look behind us to see our next pick already standing uncomfortably close. Introducing as Team Creeper: Marty Feldman

tumblr_o83h3bgmde1teu98ko1_500.gif

Marty-Feldman.gif

Q1wmFBV.gif

@Hurricane28 -- make sure to creep this thread and pick or Cap will creep on you!

ajgoal

Jun 29, 2015
Many people are creepy. That's a fact. But most creeps you wouldn't want within a mile of being associated with your franchise. The sweet spot is feeling of vague uncomfortableness, not skin crawling......and definitely not skin wearing. The right kind of creep for the Quackverse is a polite skulker, startling but harmless, even affable and funny.

The Honolulu Ghibli look behind us to see our next pick already standing uncomfortably close. Introducing as Team Creeper: Marty Feldman

tumblr_o83h3bgmde1teu98ko1_500.gif

Marty-Feldman.gif

Q1wmFBV.gif

@Hurricane28 -- make sure to creep this thread and pick or Cap will creep on you!

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I switched back to my old avatar, to reverse the jinx I stupidly put on my boys. That's not fresh.

LastWellwornGangesdolphin-size_restricted.gif

We start the day with @Hurricane28 on the clock until 2:00 p.m., @Rebels57 on deck and ready to pick at 2:00 p.m., @GKJ on the lido deck, and the stupidest jackass in the known universe on the lido afterdeck with two terrible picks to make.

This Howdy Doody-looking c*** on ESPN referenced Smashing Pumpkins, and then said, quote, "That whole album, 'Bullet With Butterfly Wings,' scared me."

oRyuLxy.gif

That's the name of a song, not the album. Obviously. Who doesn't know that? This Muppet's name is Randy, and he's ginger as f***, so that explains everything. It doesn't excuse anything, though. Get fresh, f***ing Randy. Oh f***, now they brought on Socrates Gezundheit, the stupid c***.

In other breaking (wind) news, I want to tell you all that every time I fart when I am with my cats, I say, quote, "I just farted." Out loud. Sometimes, if the fart comes as part of like a series, I will shorten it to, quote, "Farted." The unexamined life is not worth living, innit, so last night I thought about why I do this. Part of it is just that I constantly talk to the cats when I am with them, sort of narrating what is happening or muttering nonsense. But the other thing is that I think I am reaffirming to myself that I have good manners. Since I am deep in the #RecluseLife and almost never around people, I don't get many chances to show off my good manners. I use the time with the kitties to make up for that, I guess, in order to build my self-esteem. Or something.

Just think about it the next time you fart in company, mixed or otherwise. Alternately, you could withdraw entirely from society.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
I'm telling you now, don't click the spoiler tag. Don't do it. It's disgusting. Rancid. Don't. I'm not joking.

I got up for a 5 AM call to find that the puppy had eaten one of the other dog's feces and projectile vomited a solution of bile and partially digested liquid shit everywhere on the first floor. She managed to hit 3 separate rugs. It looked like movie effect mud. I might burn those clothes.

@JojoTheWhale I need a ruling on a TV setup. Wall mounted with LED lights.

Ok, so here's what I think happened. That's supposed to be sync lighting and they just don't know how to set it up? I refuse to believe someone thought that was a good idea.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
So, apparently this is a thing:

Ok, so here's what I think happened. That's supposed to be sync lighting and they just don't know how to set it up? I refuse to believe someone thought that was a good idea.
Look around you, my friend, and despair at all of the things people thought were good ideas.

ajgoal

Jun 29, 2015
I'm telling you now, don't click the spoiler tag. Don't do it. It's disgusting. Rancid. Don't. I'm not joking.

I got up for a 5 AM call to find that the puppy had eaten one of the other dog's feces and projectile vomited a solution of bile and partially digested liquid shit everywhere on the first floor. She managed to hit 3 separate rugs. It looked like movie effect mud. I might burn those clothes.

Someone thought this Flyers roster was a good idea. They are out there.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017

I know your pain. A few weeks ago I house sat for 2 dogs (1 of which was 6 months old) and 6 cats. The first 3 days the puppy had diarrhea everywhere outside, inside and in between. I finally figured out she was gobbling up tootsie rolls because the automated litter pans weren't cycling:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad