NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - FRESH DOWN THERE PHASE NINETEEN!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
While waiting for clarification on the previous question, the Stay Pufts will like to select our team Spokesperson.

At the height of his fame, he was recognized by the Guinness book of world records as the fastest talker alive, John Moschitta Jr, aka Motormouth, aka Micromachine Man.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
since we cannot take a mascot from someone, our team creep will be none other than John Turturo who will float between characters to creep people out. If that’s not acceptable, he will portray his mr deeds butler character
B53B7555-A030-42B2-B3C8-EB053136E51C.jpeg

I believe @GKJ is up

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
NBC and all of its affiliate pieces, sports or otherwise, suck complete ass.

8rKY.gif

We start the day with @Rebels57 on the sauce, @Magua on deck, myself on the lido deck, and ajgoal on the lido afterdeck. @Hurricane28 has picks to make up, as usual.

Yesterday I took care of business in the new world in Terraria, so now I think all I have to worry about is f***ing around in there at my leisure. I'm kind of jonesing to do so, so listen to this instead of waiting for me to write something. It's not like you can read anyway. GET FRESH!

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
The FOG are going to bring the most famous street food sandwich shop in Italy, ALL' ANTICO VINAIO, to the Quackverse in the form of a Food Truck.

They use the finest bread, meats, and cheeses on the planet to make gigantic mouth-watering sandwiches.

View attachment 578341

Would you believe this was taken? :laugh:

It wasn’t even me. I swear.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
The Honolulu Ghibli close out their Futureheads draft with the human being named Devin Kaplan (W)

Kaplan is a classic case of not pigeonholing a player because of superficial generalities like size. And so we are going to abduct him from the Philadelphia Pigeonholers organization, who would've no doubt focused his development on grinding and gritting and gnashing, stripping down his unique identity so as to Be a f***ing Flyer. Pigeon. Whatever.

Kaplan has a power forward's body, and he has forechecking and in tight scoring ability, but obsessing over that means not obsessing over his core strengths: puck control in tight spaces; transition ability, through other means than simply skating fast; and playmaking, both as a high danger and high % passer. Though his scoring was suppressed on a deep NTDP team, his analytical data was fantastic, and there's real potential as a nonarchetypal support winger.

@Captain Dave Poulin -- time to BLACKPICK

main-qimg-a07b18731cda6bae69586eaf1ca7465a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad