NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - FRESH DOWN THERE PHASE NINETEEN!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I'm not against it. The only small problem I can think of is that there might not be enough decent players in the Defunct teams to make up the numbers you quoted above. The Pain and Bookworms didn't get very far with selections, and Shit Mountain made farce picks.

@Hollywood Cannon what do you think?
My problem comes from what if our fallen comrades wanted to return in the future?

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I'm on the way to Portland Maine for my baby sister's wedding right now. I trust you all can figure this out without me.

Anyone have any kid friendly Portland recommendations?

I visited a handful of years ago for a few days. I loved Portland....in the summer anyway.

Portland Head Light, which is just south, is a pretty iconic spot -- kids would enjoy that presumably. It's in a park area too, so there's a bit more to see. My own picture:

yjNHuLR.jpg

Freeport, 20 minutes north, is a walkable shopping area, if that's how the fam wants to spend an afternoon. It's the HQs of L.L. Bean, lot of outlet stores, quainter spots too. Inside Portland, we mostly walked around the Old Port, which is amazing. I had a really good meal at Street and Co. restaurant, in Old Port.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
I visited a handful of years ago for a few days. I loved Portland....in the summer anyway.

Portland Head Light, which is just south, is a pretty iconic spot -- kids would enjoy that presumably. It's in a park area too, so there's a bit more to see. My own picture:

yjNHuLR.jpg

Freeport, 20 minutes north, is a walkable shopping area, if that's how the fam wants to spend an afternoon. It's the HQs of L.L. Bean, lot of outlet stores, quainter spots too. Inside Portland, we mostly walked around the Old Port, which is amazing. I had a really good meal at Street and Co. restaurant, in Old Port.
Hitting the Children's Museum and Freeport tomorrow. Might have to add Head Light to that list. Thanks Magsie!

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Pregame hype song- Albuquerque by Weird Al Yankovic

Team food truck- East Coast Mini Donuts- as seen at Hersheypark. Never mind the fact that we are a west coast team.
1663282150327.png

1663282423814.png

Team anthem + singer- Tiny Tim- Livin' in the Sunlight, Lovin' in the Moonlight

Team trainer- Richard Simmons, previously chosen.

Team creeper- The Peanut Vendor

PeanutVendor.gif

TNtJuX.gif

Will choose spokesperson shortly

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Mods, I would like to report that Beef Invictus has hacked Starberry's account.

That. Is. F***ed.
You'll be pleased to know that after almost 90 years, the monkey puppet still exists and now resides in a museum in New Zealand!

FB_IMG_1663063985875.jpg

100% serious when I say that when I first found this short four or five years ago, I legitimately had trouble sleeping that night, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad