NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - FRESH DOWN THERE PHASE NINETEEN!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
You bring the money, I'll bring the desperation and panting.

tumblr_p3sevlqAio1qgzs6bo1_500.gif

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Pregame hype song- Albuquerque by Weird Al Yankovic

Team food truck- East Coast Mini Donuts- as seen at Hersheypark. Never mind the fact that we are a west coast team.
View attachment 584903
View attachment 584907

Team anthem + singer- Tiny Tim- Livin' in the Sunlight, Lovin' in the Moonlight

Team trainer- Richard Simmons, previously chosen.

Team creeper- The Peanut Vendor

View attachment 584915
View attachment 584916
Will choose spokesperson shortly

He looks nice.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Woohoo, way to go!!! Please tell us that you got a great deal.
Listed for 350, got it for 340. Renovated, not flipped. Bilevel. Our realtor has sold his houses in the past and they're legit. The guy is letting us do inspections (which is unheard of nowadays) and is fixing up a few little things - bathroom ceiling paint, leveling an area of the backyard (which is 0.4 acres), and patching up a trim joint. New HVAC, kitchen, bathrooms, water heater, and is going to install a new garage door when it gets there.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Listed for 350, got it for 340. Renovated, not flipped. Bilevel. Our realtor has sold his houses in the past and they're legit. The guy is letting us do inspections (which is unheard of nowadays) and is fixing up a few little things - bathroom ceiling paint, leveling an area of the backyard (which is 0.4 acres), and patching up a trim joint. New HVAC, kitchen, bathrooms, water heater, and is going to install a new garage door when it gets there.
It's haunted, right? Definitely haunted.

Seriously, though, that is fantastic news, DP.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Starberry is back, and we are once again whole. That, friends, is the motherf***ing freshness.

anime-dance.gif

No one is on the clock, on deck, on the lido deck, or on the lido afterdeck.

I am going to PM Cannon and figure out what we will do. We are taking everyone's thoughts into consideration. I will let you know what we decide. @Beef Invictus @Asnito and @BigToe - be ready to pick some picks. You can check the spreadsheet to see who is not available and work backwards from there - everyone in the KEEPER tab is off-limits. The link to the spreadsheet and some simple search instructions are in the fourth post of the OP on page one of this thread.

Because of the football, I could only visit China briefly last night. So instead of reporting on that, I will give you a sneak preview of two categories for HISTORIC PHASE 20!

Team Cover Song II
- This is a version of a song recorded by a band/artist that was not the original recording artist. Note that the most famous version of many songs would actually qualify here. Don’t worry about duplication with bands that were already taken - you just can’t pick songs that were specifically, individually chosen before. It's the same as Team Cover Song I, except that it's another one, innit.

Team 80s Nude Scene - Juicy, innit. The most important thing here is that you NOT F***ING POST A CLIP OR GIF OF THE ACTUAL NUDE SCENE, NOT EVEN A JOKE OF IT IN A "JOKE" SPOILER. In other words, be cool - we don't want to get in trouble. There are so, so many great options here. For the sexually liberated and/or free-thinking perverts in here, knock yourself out - it should be quite an experience researching this. For those of you who are not comfortable tackling or handling (phrasing) this literally, check this out. You can address "Nude Scene" homophonically (not that there's anything wrong with that) or in some other way I haven't thought of. You are free to use your imagination. Don't worry if someone already has the movie or actor/actress/other in question. The idea here is that the original owner of that/them will still keep it/them, but you will be able to take a copy of the "nude scene" with you as well. I never said anything about a wank bank in space, because that would be unbecoming. The idea is not to objectify a person, but rather to celebrate the human body. Or whatever.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Starberry is back, and we are once again whole. That, friends, is the motherf***ing freshness.

anime-dance.gif

I am going to PM Cannon and figure out what we will do. We are taking everyone's thoughts into consideration. I will let you know what we decide. @Beef Invictus @Asnito and @BigToe - be ready to pick some picks. You can check the spreadsheet to see who is not available and work backwards from there - everyone in the KEEPER tab is off-limits. The link to the spreadsheet and some simple search instructions are in the fourth post of the OP on page one of this thread.

Because of the football, I could only visit China briefly last night. So instead of reporting on that, I will give you a sneak preview of two categories for HISTORIC PHASE 20!

Team Cover Song II
- This is a version of a song recorded by a band/artist that was not the original recording artist. Note that the most famous version of many songs would actually qualify here. Don’t worry about duplication with bands that were already taken - you just can’t pick songs that were specifically, individually chosen before. It's the same as Team Cover Song I, except that it's another one, innit.

Team 80s Nude Scene - Juicy, innit. The most important thing here is that you NOT F***ING POST A CLIP OR GIF OF THE ACTUAL NUDE SCENE, NOT EVEN A JOKE OF IT IN A "JOKE" SPOILER. In other words, be cool - we don't want to get in trouble. There are so, so many great options here. For the sexually liberated and/or free-thinking perverts in here, knock yourself out - it should be quite an experience researching this. For those of you who are not comfortable tackling or handling (phrasing) this literally, check this out. You can address "Nude Scene" homophonically (not that there's anything wrong with that) or in some other way I haven't thought of. You are free to use your imagination. Don't worry if someone already has the movie or actor/actress/other in question. The idea here is that the original owner of that/them will still keep it/them, but you will be able to take a copy of the "nude scene" with you as well. I never said anything about a wank bank in space, because that would be unbecoming. The idea is not to objectify a person, but rather to celebrate the human body. Or whatever.
Great post.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
@Strawberry Fields go to the spreadsheet and figure out who you want to keep safe from the expansion draft (Beef, Asnito and Toe are going to pick players to fill out their rosters from among the guys we don't protect). Do it like this with players you want to KEEP:

CURRENT FORWARDS
Line 1
LW Name
C Name
RW Name
Line 2
LW Name
C Name
RW Name

CURRENT D *
Pair 1
LD Name
RD Name
Pair 2
LD Name
RD Name

CURRENT G
Name

Then do the same for the Legends. We are only protecting THREE PAIRS OF D, which means 2 CURRENT and 1 LEGEND or 2 LEGEND and 1 CURRENT.

Reactions: ajgoal and BiggE

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly

anime-dance.gif

Team Cover Song II

So, the first pick in phase 20 is going to be [RANCH]?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad