NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - FRESH DOWN THERE PHASE NINETEEN!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Thatcher Venmo’s first piece of art from school to go on the fridge.

He’ll be making GDT’s with his uncle in no time.

DABA4A19-96B1-4D0F-A12C-47CEF848EBD6.jpeg

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Random thought for a new category: Team Lacrosse Player

Could also do Team Lacrosse League Team, like how we did beach hockey team and soccer team. I need another Flaming franchise in my life.

True story. I went to university in Maryland and our lacrosse team was the only competitive sports team at our school.*

*Except once our basketball team advanced to March Madness and was trounced in the first round.

The only competitive sports team at my Division III college was the Women's Basketball team, mostly because of one player, so when she graduated...

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
True story. I went to university in Maryland and our lacrosse team was the only competitive sports team at our school.*

*Except once our basketball team advanced to March Madness and was trounced in the first round.
I have a good friend that played football at the U of Maryland. Funny enough his son just started college and is playing lacrosse but since he's from Maryland I guess he's not a drug addict:)

Last edited:

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad