NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - FRESH DOWN THERE PHASE NINETEEN!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Thank you for your reading comprehension

Way to go quote feature. Not sure how the quote managed to be present while writing my reply but absent from the sent reply.

• Haha
Reactions: ajgoal and BiggE

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Thank you.

Huh?
Try and think through the lens of a defective brain.

Defect acquired that category suggestion choice of "Team Olympic Champion" because he thought that was a better category to have had his organization come up with than the one that they actually did (Mythological Creature).

It's stupid, yes, but alas.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

Defect acquired that category suggestion choice of "Team Olympic Champion" because he thought that was a better category to have had his organization come up with than the one that they actually did (Mythological Creature).

"It's stupid, yes" is all there is to it, no? Unless you want that moron coming up with categories and retconning everything we have done?

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Thank you.

Huh?
The category 1 and category 2 picks were selections for possible future categories. The Sexpos took team chef and Olympian, while the Pufts selected lair/hq and mythological creature.
We’re not swapping the actual mythological creatures, just the idea of the mythological creature for the idea of team chef.

"It's stupid, yes" is all there is to it, no? Unless you want that moron coming up with categories and retconning everything we have done?
You are completely not grasping this.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
It looks like the only lineups I still need are @CanadianFlyer88 , @Chuck Downie and @GKJ of course.

Plus anyone who gave me four D pairs has to cut one of them. Sorry for being flaky.

You should be docked thousands of Quackverse Euros for letting that numbskull announce the f***ing thing. I don't know if you noticed, but it didn't make any f***ing sense.
I was in meetings all morning so I graciously allowed His Defectiveness to drop the news. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
The category 1 and category 2 picks were selections for possible future categories. The Sexpos took team chef and Olympian, while the Pufts selected lair/hq and mythological creature.
We’re not swapping the actual mythological creatures, just the idea of the mythological creature for the idea of team chef.

If this makes sense, can someone with a brain explain it to me in simple English?

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Defect's franchise gets to claim that they thought of the "Team Olympic Athlete" and "Team Chef" category.

Nothing more, nothing less.

We already have a Team HQ/Base/Lair category. And why does this nonsense need to be part of a trade? All they have to do is tell me the categories and I'll write them down to do later. F***'s sake. :laugh:

My team mythological creature was baron Samidi, the Sexpos was kitsuni. We’re not swapping those, we’re swapping the category 1 selection of having taking myth and chef as the selection.

Why?

So he just wants to make me go in and change a bunch of boxes and do more pointless work. I wonder if he knows how hard he can f*** off with that shit.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
We already have a Team HQ/Base/Lair category. And why does this nonsense need to be part of a trade? All they have to do is tell me the categories and I'll write them down to do later. F***'s sake. :laugh:

Why?
Yes, we have those because the Sexpos chose those categories when we had "Select A Category" picks. Now the Stay Pufts get to say they picked those categories.

It's moronic but it's completely on brand for Defect.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Yes, we have those because the Sexpos chose those categories when we had "Select A Category" picks. Now the Stay Pufts get to say they picked those categories.

It's moronic but it's completely on brand for Defect.

I'm disappointed that you understood that and let it get this far without telling him to f*** off.

Chuck Downie

Cheese and olive
Jul 11, 2007
Prince Edward Island
It looks like the only lineups I still need are @CanadianFlyer88 , @Chuck Downie and @GKJ of course.

Plus anyone who gave me four D pairs has to cut one of them. Sorry for being flaky.

You should be docked thousands of Quackverse Euros for letting that numbskull announce the f***ing thing. I don't know if you noticed, but it didn't make any f***ing sense.

I will make any and all of my players available except for Eric Lindros or Hazel McCallion.

In case you don't remember who Hazel McCallion is:

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
Wait, why did you guys trade friggin category selections?

This is why trades go through a league office :laugh: They would have heard about the trade freeze in place until after the expansion draft. No harm in agreeing to terms beforehand, of course ...

AS LONG AS YOU GO THROUGH LEAGUE CHANNELS FIRST!

Anyway, you are in charge.
The best remedy for this egregious error would be to award Briere to the Toads. I'm sure the Sexpos and Toads could work out some compensation.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
sam-the.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad