NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - FRESH DOWN THERE PHASE NINETEEN!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
This is from a bit ago, but she looks the same

13c40b2bc57e95d4502a42dcddf539d8.png

Try giving her a massage for seven hours.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
She’d literally stay still for seven straight hours if you kept scratching her.

Don't actually rub or massage the lump though. It could be a cancerous tumor that's contained within itself and you don't want to break it up and have it spread through the body.

I know this because that's one of four or five things we were waiting on to see which would kill our departed dog. In fact, it was supposed to kill her a few years earlier but didn't bother. Along with the major heart murmur. And the epilepsy. And the skin cancers. And her spine.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Don't actually rub or massage the lump though. It could be a cancerous tumor that's contained within itself and you don't want to break it up and have it spread through the body.

I know this because that's one of four or five things we were waiting on to see which would kill our departed dog. In fact, it was supposed to kill her a few years earlier but didn't bother. Along with the major heart murmur. And the epilepsy. And the skin cancers. And her spine.
Yeah, of course. I only touched it to 1) see if it was hard or soft, and 2) to see if it was hurting her or not.

Now she’s lying down for the night and she’ll see the vet tomorrow.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
For Team Trial By Combat Champion I am leaning into my comic book youth and selecting from the Marvel Comic Universe (not Cinematic Universe as he has never appeared there), The Beyonder.

1662810881335.jpeg

Now you're probably thinking - you're putting some disco, bad sci-fi fashion perm guy up against Drogon or the T-1000? Well, here's an edited version of what some other comic book nerd wrote about his powers:

The Beyonder has the general ability to manipulate reality. The original Beyonder was considered to be the most powerful being in the multiverse. He was capable of causing a multiversal wide destruction, and took over the entire earth with a mere thought. He also had vast psionic abilities, which enabled him to scan the minds of the entire world, neutralize psychic probes from powerful telepaths, erase the memories about himself from every human being on the planet, among other abilities. His cognitive capacity is such that he can assimilate knowledge from the entire Quackverse. He can also easily change states of matter, and has a host of other different powers. He is endowed with superhuman strength of such an extent that it is potentially incalculable. Using his ability to manipulate reality, he can, in effect, regenerate damage done to his body by simply willing it repaired. Additional powers include teleportation, flight, the ability to choose his own physical resistances and attributes, as well as the ability to move others from one place to another via teleportation. Inherent in his near-limitless psionic abilities the Beyonder has the potential to affect reality in a manner that could, in theory, simulate virtually any power.

@Striiker says he is done, so @Hollywood Cannon are you done too?

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I can't tell you how difficult it is to turn off "Twinkle Love" at night and go to bed. I just want MORE!

OnlyGrossBigmouthbass-size_restricted.gif

We start the day with @Hollywood Cannon on the clock with two picks, @Chuck Downie on deck, @BiggE on the lido deck, and @DancingPanther on the lido afterdeck to wrap up this fresh phase and send us toward the awesome and HISTORIC PHASE 20! It will probably be a few days before we launch that glorious bastard, as we will be integrating Toe and possibly even dispersing our hockey dregs.

What I would say is that you should prepare yourselves to cut your hockey rosters down to this:

LEGEND F: 2 Lines
CURRENT F: 2 Lines
LEGEND and CURRENT D: 3 Pairs between them (meaning 2 Legend and 1 Current Pairs, or 1 Legend and 2 Current Pairs).
LEGEND G: 1 G
CURRENT G: 1 G

You can mix your lines and pairs up so they are different from the sheet, but keep LEGENDS with LEGENDS and CURRENTS with CURRENTS - that's just the most fair way to refresh the pool of available shit. No one cares about f***ing hockey, obviously, but this will help Toe, Dingbat and Biff fill out their boxes and have rosters to compete with. The idea is that in the future they will build through the draft like any other expansion team would. I don't know when we'll do this, but we'll figure it out.

I have to say one thing about pit's pick above, just as a reminder. We won't really be using our Trial by Combat members (phrasing) to fight each other except in extreme circumstances, which will probably happen all the time. We will mostly be using them to repel aliens and invaders and the like in single combat. The same principles apply, really, so it was a great pick, but it made me think of something. I don't anticipate ever fighting pit, but if I do I have the perfect TbC Champion to send against a mentalist - Luffy doesn't really use his brain, ever, so he would be immune to most mental attacks.

I also have to say one thing about China. I f***ing HATE the new guy. He is SUCH a massive f***ing tool. You know what else he is? A f***ing nostrilist, and you can't trust a nostrilist. This is known. He doesn't have huge nostrils, but they are right there front and center on his stupid face. You know who has massive nostrils? Bradley Cooper. You know who else has massive nostrils? Marc Singer, the lead in the TV miniseries "V."

16017.jpg

EDIT: I just farted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad