NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - FRESH DOWN THERE PHASE NINETEEN!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
(cough, cough)

Hey dudes, the Methgators select, as our final idiot hockey player, a guy with a good trailer trash first name:

KALEB LAWRENCE C

As always, please feel free to give away any of our idiot players except Tim Kerr cause he lives in Florida and he’s a good dude.

@DancingPanther , the hash pipe is all yours

Just so we are clear, no one is going to do that for you - you have to decide for yourself who you are keeping.

EDIT: Also, that motherf***er was already taken, in this round, even.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
Facebook is such a cesspool. My wife is selling something for $25 and someone reached out to ask if it was still available. My wife said yes and the person just responded back with "5". Sick haggling you dummy.
I've been selling stuff on there and they really need to implement a way to report and block people like that. There's too many people who are like sleezy pawn brokers.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
f***, really?

Just skip me for now, I’m way to wasted to find another idiot hockey player.
There's like 200 to choose from:laugh:
giphy (31).gif

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I forgot to tell you all that I finally finished with nearly 200 episodes of "One Piece" and got caught up this past week. There has been an episode released this weekend, so I am already behind, but I feel very good about not having to be so nervous anymore. It was hard living with the potential of spoilers hanging over my head like the Sword of motherf***ing Damocles. It's also a little sad that I don't have that massive cache of goodness to binge anymore and just have to wait like everyone else. It only took a short time to get back in the swing of it, and there were a lot of refreshers in there to remind me of what had happened earlier. When a show has lasted 1032 episodes and counting, there's not much you can do about forgetting some of it, but it's worth every single second I have spent on it. It is the GOAT thing of all things there have ever been.
Now it’s time for you to quickly watch Bleach before it returns from a 10 year break for its final arc on 10/10/22.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Yosh, I watched the first three eps, but then I decided to finish off "Fairy Tail" before I get balls-deep in it. I have about 43 left in FT.
I need you to do this for me in a timely fashion, just like I make my picks for you in a timely fashion.

No delays. No excuses. Or I’ll throw a fit and talk about “birds”.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Nothing in the rules states the spokesperson must be a person person. Frankly, we don't need another team babe/himbo. We just need a charming presence that represents the spirit of our franchise and makes you want to spend your [insert form of currency here].

The Honolulu Ghibli name as our Team Spokesperson......Jiji

742dc9c0fa71d636ba72194956a1ce16.gif

Yes, a cat from a Ghibli movie. But a cat that talks, so it works dammit. Humans drool; animals rule. It is known. That's why so many companies have animal spokesalmostpeople in their commercials.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad