NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - FRESH DOWN THERE PHASE NINETEEN!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
What the f*** is the matter with your brain?
smooth-brain.gif

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Nevermind, let's just keep four pairs of D.

CURRENT FORWARDS
Aho
Danault
Lindblom
Dadonov
Killorn
Eberle

CURRENT D
Sergachev
Pulock

CURRENT G
Kuemper

LEGEND FORWARDS
Makita
Richard
Hlinka
Lehtinen
Goulet
Yakushev

LEGEND D
Salming
MacInnis
Johnson
Hamrlik

LEGEND G
Hasek

I know you were following the rules, but f*** it. Give me one more pair of Current D.

Reactions: ajgoal and BiggE

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
@Captain Dave Poulin better?
CURRENT FORWARDS

Line 1

LW Boeser

C O’Reilly

RW Tarasenko

Line 2

LW Vatrano

C Marchessault

RW Carter

CURRENT D

Pair 1

LD Faulk

RD McDonaugh

Pair 2

LD Gudas

RD Goligosky

CURRENT G

Lundqvist

Legend FORWARDS

Line 1

LW Herb Brooks

C Wayne Gretzky

RW Brett Hull

Line 2

LW Bob Probert

C Adam Oates

RW Lanny McDonald

Legend D

Pair 1

LD Jimmy Watson

RD Steve Duchesne

Pair 2

LD Al Arbor

RD Robyn Regehr

Legend G

Brodeur

Unless clones count towards this then it changes things.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
The vet called and said some of the sample they took was fatty and some was something called “spindle cells”, which she doesn’t like. She said that basically means “inconclusive”.

So the next step is to either 1) knock the pup out and take a biopsy to better see what it is, or 2) just remove it. Seems like option 2 is the better choice, which she agreed with.

Next step is to do chest x-rays to make sure it hasn’t spread and there’s nothing else worrisome found.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
The vet called and said some of the sample they took was fatty and some was something called “spindle cells”, which she doesn’t like. She said that basically means “inconclusive”.

So the next step is to either 1) knock the pup out and take a biopsy to better see what it is, or 2) just remove it. Seems like option 2 is the better choice, which she agreed with.

Next step is to do chest x-rays to make sure it hasn’t spread and there’s nothing else worrisome found.
I’m pulling for ya bud.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008

I'll back read because I clearly missed something, but we've had to have this done a few times on various dogs and it went well. Hoping for the best. <3

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015

Best of luck for you and the good puppers.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017

I'm rooting for you both
1663006568847.png

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Desert Ducks

CURRENT FORWARDS
Line 1
LW - Joel Farabee
C - Mark Scheifele
RW - Nikita Kucherov
Line 2
LW - Chris Kreider
C - Bo Horvat
RW - TJ Oshie

CURRENT D
Pair 1
LD - Dwayne Johnson
RD - Ryan Ellis
Pair 2
LD - Torey Krug
RD - Jake Sanderson

CURRENT G
Carey Price

LEGEND FORWARDS
Line 1
LW - Henrik Zetterberg
C - Marcel Dionne
RW - Jaromir Jagr
Line 2
LW - Mike Richards
C - Vincent Lecavalier
RW - Marian Hossa

LEGEND D
Pair 1
LD - Eric Desjardins
RD - Mike Green
Pair 2
LD - Adam Foote
RD - Niklas Kronwalle

LEGEND G
G - Terry Sawchuk

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL

Sending you and the pup all my best, and Ozzy sends her love too.
1663007252914.jpeg

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Alright so... without further adieu we're going to make our final selections to close up the famous 19th phase of the Quackverse Megadraft for the Desert Ducks.

First we're going to go to the Trial By Combat Combatant where as always we had a few ideas poking around in our head but once our pick popped into our head it just had to be. With that said we are proud to select, someone that we kind of sort of already had but not really since it was part of our Non-WW2 Battle Site but yet here we are, Goku. He's the type of guy that you can count on to save the world time in and time out and be a good guy while doing it. That's what we strive for here at the preeminent franchise in the Quackverse.

The biggest selling point of this pick was that the category mentioned the possibility of aliens taking over and forcing us into Trial by Combat Goku has a long history of kicking alien ass and he might just f*** around and save the whole Quackverse himself.

250px-Goku.png

Final Trainer pick will be coming shortly after Cap took the guy I wanted already in a different mocking category.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Surgery on Wednesday. He's so doped up on codeine, he doesn't seem like he knows that he's supposed to be in pain. :laugh:
Our dead dog hurt herself often enough to learn what drugs are, and when she gets them. More than once she f***ing faked injuries at me to get a painkiller, then she'd miraculously heal and trot off to wait for the high to set in.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

I'm choosing to believe that it will be like Jojo's experience and go well, because that's obviously what is going to happen. Sending all the good thoughts and prayers. And confidence.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

Hoping for the best for your girl. Whatever it is, it sounds like you noticed it early.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Wife’s mom fell for the umpteenth time at her assisted living. This time she ended up at the hospital, and we were there til 3am. Looks like she has a cracked vertebrae (she cracked another in a fall about 5 years ago). She’s a tough old bird, heck she’ll be 97 in January, so hopefully she’ll be ok. Getting old sucks.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
Wife’s mom fell for the umpteenth time at her assisted living. This time she ended up at the hospital, and we were there til 3am. Looks like she has a cracked vertebrae (she cracked another in a fall about 5 years ago). She’s a tough old bird, heck she’ll be 97 in January, so hopefully she’ll be ok. Getting old sucks.
f*** that sucks man. I hope the crack isn’t major and can heal on its own quick enough.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Everybody stay calm and bask in the relaxation and get fresh while you still can.

3d21f9650c9231ef69562b62a3eb1a12.gif

I need to wake up a little more to be able to understand what we still have to do. @DancingPanther knows about his pick and keepers. @Hollywood Cannon and I are in the midst of negotiations. Some dumb horror movie called "Smile" is coming out on my birthday. That pisses me off. Drop your shit some other time, Hollywood. Not you, the place.

Holy shit, "Twinkle Love" ended PERFECTLY. It was awesome. And so f***ing REAL, you wouldn't believe it. Member how I said I hated the new guy and loved the original guy? Well, the participants came on set after the final scene. A few months had passed, and the girl said she realized that she had gotten over-excited while there (i.e. falling for the new guy so hard) and realized once they left that she wasn't compatible with him. (She was being diplomatic - he's a f***ing douchelord and a complete tool.) And it turns out she has been talking to the original guy, and they went to see a movie together the night before the taping. I was so f***ing happy, for both him and myself - I doubt I will be having any more nightmares about her. Thank f*** for that.

And the best thing? I found season two, and it has been fully subbed. WOOOOOOOO! I started watching it to see the panel, and they kept the right people while adding seemingly good new ones. I stopped before the new participants entered. It was one of the hardest things I have ever done in my life.

I'm going to post the thing from yesterday here, just to remind everyone. Huge best of luck to all our puppies.

Do it like this with players you want to KEEP:

CURRENT FORWARDS
Line 1
LW Name
C Name
RW Name
Line 2
LW Name
C Name
RW Name

CURRENT D
Pair 1
LD Name
RD Name
Pair 2
LD Name
RD Name

CURRENT G
Name

Then do the same for the Legends.

I just thought of something else. We could also take the players from the past two Entry Drafts and keep five of them total from between the two. So like you could keep three from one draft and two from another, or four from one and one from another, etc. Just choose to save five from your lists on the Future/Clones tab. (We will leave the clones alone - there is plenty for them to pick from there.)

Don't worry about this for now - we'll do that after they take players from Currents and Legends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad