NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - FRESH DOWN THERE PHASE NINETEEN!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
You can skip me (again). Thatcher Venmo had his first day of soccer and he didn’t do well and had a melt down.
I'm pretty sure this is a rite of passage for all parents of first timers. My son did the same thing. You can check soccer field meltdown off your list of new shit to deal with at least.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I'm pretty sure this is a rite of passage for all parents of first timers. My son did the same thing. You can check soccer field meltdown off your list of new shit to deal with at least.
He didn’t play good but he looked good at least.

412EB346-038D-4EDD-A38B-76DE0CEF2986.jpeg

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I seem to have destroyed our ability to pick yesterday when I admitted that I had just farted. My apologies.

anime-sorry.gif

I'm just going to repeat exactly what I said yesterday, since we are in exactly the same position as we were then. We start the day with @Hollywood Cannon on the clock with two picks, @Chuck Downie on deck, @BiggE on the lido deck, and DancingPanther on the lido afterdeck to wrap up this fresh phase and send us toward the awesome and HISTORIC PHASE 20!

I forgot to tell you all that I finally finished with nearly 200 episodes of "One Piece" and got caught up this past week. There has been an episode released this weekend, so I am already behind, but I feel very good about not having to be so nervous anymore. It was hard living with the potential of spoilers hanging over my head like the Sword of motherf***ing Damocles. It's also a little sad that I don't have that massive cache of goodness to binge anymore and just have to wait like everyone else. It only took a short time to get back in the swing of it, and there were a lot of refreshers in there to remind me of what had happened earlier. When a show has lasted 1032 episodes and counting, there's not much you can do about forgetting some of it, but it's worth every single second I have spent on it. It is the GOAT thing of all things there have ever been.

I have one episode left in China. It took all the self-control I have to turn it off last night and go to sleep rather than try to finish it off, but I knew I would be too sleepy and ruin it. There isn't really much left to decide, so the excitement is dimmed somewhat, but it has been so good and so f***ing REAL. It is going to be Hell saying goodbye to it, but I think there is a second season already in the can. Unless this is actually the second season. But I don't think so. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck and health to all our puppies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Facebook is such a cesspool. My wife is selling something for $25 and someone reached out to ask if it was still available. My wife said yes and the person just responded back with "5". Sick haggling you dummy.
I’m done trying to love anything on Facebook. I’ve had something up for free and gotten a response asking if it was still available. Yes it is are you coming to get it?
No just wanted to see if it was available

Move not love.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad