NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - FRESH DOWN THERE PHASE NINETEEN!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Our food truck will be a converted Tuk Tuk serving Thai food.
View attachment 582947
We will be offering nothing but spicy noodles as they are phenomenal after a hard night drinking.
View attachment 582948
We also offer all the spices needed to make it flaming hot, which is an excellent hangover cure.
View attachment 582949
As a shout out to our newest member we will name it Ka-TOE-y's.

@Young Sandwich find us some scantily clad lasses to be our servers then make a pick.

I like this

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
I first came across this dude because of his association to a war canoe. I couldn't remember his exact name, so I had to use the Google machine. Unfortunately, the interwebs have very little information about him, but one of his defining traits is clear: "He travels the world, making war."

That alone is good enough for me to add him to the franchise. The Seattle Sockeyes are honoured to select PNW War God, Winalagalis, as our trial by combat champion.

Can't find a good image of the god, himself, but Wikipedia has this as his war canoe:

Winalagaliscanoe.jpg

@pit, have you ever paddled a war canoe? Great workout.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I’ve been desperately trying to come up with the perfect anthem, not realizing it’s been in front of my face this whole time. I had been trying to figure out if I could take a singer and cover a song as my best course of action, but it is not, so I’ll leave that on the table (or for Cap to make it a future category). Best to stick with an original by the people who did it.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
I’ve been desperately trying to come up with the perfect anthem, not realizing it’s been in front of my face this whole time. I had been trying to figure out if I could take a singer and cover a song as my best course of action, but it is not, so I’ll leave that on the table (or for Cap to make it a future category). Best to stick with an original by the people who did it.

1662752359261.gif

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
SPEAKING OF DOG HEALTH PROBLEMS

I just noticed a giant softball sized lump right near/on my dogs front left shoulder joint. I swear it must have just appeared today because I can’t imagine I wouldn’t have seen or felt it if it had been there before now.

She’s not limping at all, I can touch it without her reacting, and she’s acting 100% normal. Its a pretty solid “bump” so I don’t think it’s full of liquid. I thought it was just her shoulder blade protruding because of the way she was laying, but it’s there no matter how she lays, sits, or stands.

Luckily she just so happens to go to the vet tomorrow anyways, so it’ll get checked out, but I’m extremely confused in the meanwhile.

Has anyone seen something like this before?

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

I just noticed a giant softball sized lump right near/on my dogs front left shoulder joint. I swear it must have just appeared today because I can’t imagine I wouldn’t have seen or felt it if it had been there before now.

She’s not limping at all, I can touch it without her reacting, and she’s acting 100% normal. Its a pretty solid “bump” so I don’t think it’s full of liquid. I thought it was just her shoulder blade protruding because of the way she was laying, but it’s there no matter how she lays, sits, or stands.

Luckily she just so happens to go to the vet tomorrow anyways, so it’ll get checked out, but I’m extremely confused in the meanwhile.

Fat lump?

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL

9 times out of 10, it’s cyst. Nothing to worry about. Our lab mix had quite a few and it was no big deal. I’m sure all will be well.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Cysts are fairly common for some dog breeds. Im sure its all good!
But would that appear in like one day? I’m like 99.99999% sure that this wasn’t there yesterday. I pet this little goofball constantly and it’s really hard to believe that I’d miss it.
Could be. Try slicing it open and eating whatever falls out. If it's fat, then it is a fat lump. If not, it's something else.
I tried but she squirmed around and I cut my hand instead. I’m currently soaking it in Kens Lite Caesar to disinfect. It’s stinging pretty bad.

I’ll report more shortly.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013

My dog has a couple, the vet isn’t worried about them. Take the pup to the vet to be sure though bud.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I tried but she squirmed around and I cut my hand instead. I’m currently soaking it in Kens Lite Caesar to disinfect. It’s stinging pretty bad.

I’ll report more shortly.
Update

I took my hand out of the Caesar dressing and it looks like about half of the dressing was absorbed but the wound is completely gone.

Oddly enough, I now I have a little over 20 pains in my back and I’m feeling a bit tyrannical, but I’m sure it’s nothing.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017

This may have been answered but I had a dog that as she got older developed several of these. They weren't cancerous and unless it's affecting her movement you don't necessarily need to have them removed.

Obligatory doggo pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad