NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - FRESH DOWN THERE PHASE NINETEEN!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Holy f***, boys.

giphy.gif

I zonked out in the afternoon yesterday and slept until 10 F***ING P.M.! Motherf***er, I hate doing that. You know what I had to do? I had to go out in the dark to close the chicken coops. With that bear shuffling around somewhere and the f***ing snakes. The cats hadn't gotten their dinner yet, either, and I called one of them to follow me - luckily, Sally stepped up to the plate and walked in front of me so I knew the bear wasn't around. The snakes would have f***ed with us either way, but they were elsewhere, miraculously. I was so f***ing out of it, dude. I just stayed up until about 2:30 so I could feel sleepy enough to have a nap before waking up this morning. I missed out on that hot shit movie I had lined up, but I can always watch that tonight instead. The only good thing that came out of the f***ing debacle is that I found another Chinese dating show. It's practically identical to the format the other one uses, except that the studio panel is useless. It's in its third season, and it irks me not to watch the first two first, but they aren't available, so f*** it.

I don't know what's going on in here. I guess we start the day with @Magua on the clock, me on deck, @ajgoal on the lido deck, and Biff on the lido afterdeck. @Rebels57 can make up his pick when his drunk ass gets to HC's sister's baby's office.

I am not fresh at all, but I hope you are.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
FOG Team Spokesperson

OLIVIA MUNN

She's not only a sultry smoke show with personality, but she's got experience with this sort of thing from her time on G4. She knows how to suffer fools, which is a spokesperson requirement.

olivia-munn-attack-of-the-show.gif

Plus she can wield a sword if needed.

image-asset.jpeg

Last edited:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
FOG Team Spokesperson

OLIVIA MUNN

She's not only a sultry smoke show with personality, but she's got experience with this sort of thing from her time on G4. She knows how to suffer fools, which is a spokesperson requirement.

View attachment 579837

Plus she can wield a sword if needed.

View attachment 579838

She is a TOTAL smoke show. Great pick.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
While the main character of a certain show was selected long ago, it's to my relief that the show itself (one of my favorites) remains untouched.

The Honolulu Ghibli are pleased as punch to select as our Team Trainer: Rupert Giles

UM5.gif

The Watcher to the vamp slayer, Buffy Summers, Giles is described as a "Super Librarian." Giles is calm, outwardly professional, inwardly caring -- he's both trainer and father figure.

Giles has unparalleled knowledge about demonology and sorcery and the supernatural -- and what is the Quackverse but supernatural? That's far more important than hockey; any idiot can learn hockey. If you've lived by a Hellmouth, you're more than prepared for the hellscape of HockeyGuys™. Giles is also well versed in the teaching of Slayer combat technique, so he's got the physical training part covered in spades too.

65c92ee1140d56a436db962a8c99365c45e9921b.gifv

Exactly, Giles. Exactly.

@Captain Dave Poulin -- you're basically the Quackverse Watcher, aintya?

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I wanted something that worked musically as well as thematically. It gets them all fired up as f***, but it also delivers the message to our gorgeous fans and killer babes, "Here's for you, foxes." But I had to be careful not to get them TOO hyped - too much enthusiasm on top of the BLACKPINK tone-setters "Boombayah" and "Whistle" would have us initiating massacres every time we play. So this is the perfect balance. Love this one and always have.

Team Hype Song - Portions For Foxes

@ajgoal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad