NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - FRESH DOWN THERE PHASE NINETEEN!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
With GM Doug running the show, our franchise is bound to have some bad years in the future.

Who better to get out in front of this than our Team Spokesman Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf.

Doesn't ring a bell? What if I tell you his better known nickname?

bagdad-bob.jpg

Team Spokesman: Baghdad Bob

@Striiker , my feelings, as usual, we will slaughter them all.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I was convinced this young woman was already taken, but my extensive searching says otherwise. She's cool as shit, beautiful, funny, badass, charismatic, influential, super charitable, and all around awesome. Oh yeah, and she's dating Spiderman too. She's the total package and exactly what the Sexpos are looking for in a spokesperson.

how-to-you-pronounce-zendaya-1612366633-view-1.jpg

Team Spokesperson - Zendaya

Rip one off @mja

She rules hard. I almost picked her about a million times. Great pick.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
So says the guy who doesn’t drink.

Now take it from the expert, the true hangover cure is: a large glass of water, 2 aspirin, some weed, a big breakfast and a Bloody Mary.

Make a note of it
I drink choccy milk and eat nuggies every day and I’ve never had a hangover.

Can’t argue with those results. Flawless health.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
So says the guy who doesn’t drink.

Now take it from the expert, the true hangover cure is: a large glass of water, 2 aspirin, some weed, a big breakfast and a Bloody Mary.

Make a note of it
Now take it from the doctor: the truest hangover cure is hangover prevention. 2 multivitamins before drinking and Gatorade on your nightstand. A nice big breakfast of weed and food and you're good to go

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
"Morning has broken like farted wi-i-i-i-nd - new moon is open like a bare butt." Fresh lyrics. Let's go.

4bfd2f9deee4e032e353964efe44cb38.gif

We start the day with @Hollywood Cannon on the clock, but he'll pick as soon as the hungover pilot of his flight pulls the plane up to the door of his wife's sister's office. @Chuck Downie is on deck, Bigglesworth is on the lido deck, and Dancing Doogie Howser Pants M.D. is on the lido afterdeck. @JojoTheWhale can make up his pick whenever he has time.

There are no words for how much I dread the start of the hockey season. I know I am not alone in this. I'm not even looking forward to making fun of them. I'm not even looking forward to watching them fail into Bedard. I'm not looking forward to them overachieving just enough to f*** that up. It's just going to be a total slog no matter what happens. The only thing I can do is play around in Photoshop and figure out a fresh approach that sparks my interest so I don't die of boredom.

Meh. Let's just not think about that until we have to. Stay fresh, yo.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Hello everybody, we here at Providence are thrilled to drop by for our monthly double shot of picks. Today, it's all about the music

For our team anthem/singer, we turn to our team golfers:
51dWxI4PcWL._AC_SX466_.jpg

As they lead the Providence faithful in Swinging with the Alphabet

This of course will not be the solemn spouting of possibly misguided nationalism, it will be a fun sing-along as opposing fans soak the hilarity up in confused horror.

Secondly, I think fans of the NHL franchise will appreciate the hype this song brings. For years you would skip the EA sports intro, then hear this. The hype goes from 2 to 200. And you can't help but sing along

@BiggE we're back to you

CURRRRLY'S A DOPE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad