NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - FRESH DOWN THERE PHASE NINETEEN!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
CDP can you reject that pick in case I need it later

I thought Lorde was a fictional person, so I don't know what to do.

tumblr_ncxed7KlD21r4gei2o6_400.gifv

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Murdering chickens to make shitty plastic tendies is not cool, and it's not fresh, but until I invent plant-based KFC, I have no one to blame but myself.

18fe88c0f171511a02fe9a812af715ab.gif

We start the day with drunk defect @Rebels57 on the clock, bonged-up defect @GKJ on deck, and original royal moron @Lord Defect on the lido deck with two picks. F***'s sake, what a mess.

Speaking of which, I have something terribly embarrassing to admit. I finished watching "Baseketball" yesterday. I know, it was exactly that bad. I always knew it would be, which is why I'd never watched it before, despite the fact that I LOVE "South Park." Those guys, who are the Lapins PbP team, are better heard and not seen, which you can tell just by looking at them, especially as they were in 1998. It took me three days to finish it, because I kept having to stop it to watch something else, because it's relentlessly terrible. I only watched it because I've seen several people mention it recently, and it was a gap in my viewing history. I don't like gaps (phrasing).

I also started watching "Money Heist: Korea," but unfortunately it is pretty much a straightforward remake of the original, which rules. This one doesn't rule - the Spanish version's mix of savoir faire and telenovela cheese is not an easy thing to adapt - but there are a few darlings, so it's watchable. And it's only six eps, so it will be over soon enough.

I've got some good ones lined up for tonight, so all I have to do is get there. Fingers crossed.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Speaking of which, I have something terribly embarrassing to admit. I finished watching "Baseketball" yesterday. I know, it was exactly that bad. I always knew it would be, which is why I'd never watched it before, despite the fact that I LOVE "South Park." Those guys, who are the Lapins PbP team, are better heard and not seen, which you can tell just by looking at them, especially as they were in 1998. It took me three days to finish it, because I kept having to stop it to watch something else, because it's relentlessly terrible. I only watched it because I've seen several people mention it recently, and it was a gap in my viewing history. I don't like gaps (phrasing).
You should watch Orgazmo.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Murdering chickens to make shitty plastic tendies is not cool, and it's not fresh, but until I invent plant-based KFC, I have no one to blame but myself.

18fe88c0f171511a02fe9a812af715ab.gif

We start the day with drunk defect @Rebels57 on the clock, bonged-up defect @GKJ on deck, and original royal moron @Lord Defect on the lido deck with two picks. F***'s sake, what a mess.

I also started watching "Money Heist: Korea," but unfortunately it is pretty much a straightforward remake of the original, which rules. This one doesn't rule - the Spanish version's mix of savoir faire and telenovela cheese is not an easy thing to adapt - but there are a few darlings, so it's watchable. And it's only six eps, so it will be over soon enough.

I've got some good ones lined up for tonight, so all I have to do is get there. Fingers crossed.

You could have always not watched it.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
@ajgoal I stumbled onto a video of your girl Karen carpenter, damn she’s good.

Yes, she was. I've saw some speculation a while back that moving her up front and out from behind her kit may have contributed to her anorexia and eventual death. Not sure how true that is, but the idea that she may have felt some external pressure to be thin once she was more visible isn't completely unbelievable.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
We’ll take #213 David Gucciardi, D, Michigan State (Big 10)

And why not take this other Italian sounding fella? # we forget, Matthew Maggio, RW, Windsor (OHL)
@GKJ do you want to pick my other three players for me?
Excellent job Defect, now we just need to get back to @Rebels57 before he starts drinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad