NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - FRESH DOWN THERE PHASE NINETEEN!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Looks like @Striiker got on Wheel of Fortune
1661292962872.jpeg

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Unfortunately.......the Cryptkeeper is already the Plats' Fictional Owner, at my choosing. Isn't it absurd what we ASSUME no one would have any prior reason to ever select here? :laugh:

BnYyZNB.gif

@DancingPanther -- the Coffin is yours and yours alone
There is way too much stuff chosen to keep track of. So I need a new creep, ok

Let’s see if this twatbag is available:
The new and improved official creep of the Methgators is…..DANNY BONADUCE!
1661295008473.jpeg

@Captain Dave Poulin , I am caught up now?

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
There is way too much stuff chosen to keep track of. So I need a new creep, ok

Let’s see if this twatbag is available:
The new and improved official creep of the Methgators is…..DANNY BONADUCE!
@Captain Dave Poulin , I am caught up now?

Holy f***, bud, you are a hot f***ing mess right now. I am assuming you meant a wrestler named the Cryptkeeper, right? And MacGruber meant the f***er off that TV show "Tales from the Crypt," n'est-ce pas @Magua?

The whole point of the spreadsheet is to keep track of what has been taken - it's not decoration for you to stare at and then dump all the research on my nuts.

EDIT: I meant Dancing Panther.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Excellent pick. Gunnery Sergeant Hartman would have been a good choice for team trainer as well.

Yeah, I considered that but I decided it was funnier in my head to imagine him yelling at people during press conferences or when filming promos than anything behind closed doors.

Any incompetent prick can be a trainer. A spokesperson should be someone special.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Holy f***, bud, you are a hot f***ing mess right now. I am assuming you meant a wrestler named the Cryptkeeper, right? And MacGruber meant the f***er off that TV show "Tales from the Crypt," n'est-ce pas @Magua?

The whole point of the spreadsheet is to keep track of what has been taken - it's not decoration for you to stare at and then dump all the research on my nuts.

EDIT: I meant Dancing Panther.
Sorry man, I’m gigging every weekend, hosting an open mic, booking music at one of the venues I play and I need to carve out enough time in the day for whiskey and weed. Going over that entire spreadsheet on a phone is way too much like work and I hate work.

I will try to do better in the future, but fair warning, I’m pretty high right now and might have no recollection of this when it’s time for me to pick again. OTOH, all I have left is idiot hockey players and there should still be plenty of late round guys with weird names to choose from.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Sorry man, I’m gigging every weekend, hosting an open mic, booking music at one of the venues I play and I need to carve out enough time in the day for whiskey and weed. Going over that entire spreadsheet on a phone is way too much like work and I hate work.

I will try to do better in the future, but fair warning, I’m pretty high right now and might have no recollection of this when it’s time for me to pick again. OTOH, all I have left is idiot hockey players and there should still be plenty of late round guys with weird names to choose from.
Type name in url bar, scroll down to “find” tap on find. Make sure you’re either in the civilization or search tab within the database itself.
I can provide screenshots if you’re too high right now. I’ll also be sending you $25 worth of caps rage for making cap rage. Caps rage has no cash value on earth and cannot be redeemed here for any other reason than making cap rage more.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Our team creeper needs to be someone who creeps people out, but also makes us laugh. We narrowed this down to two individuals, but I think we have to go with someone who is already associated with our organization in chicken form.

The Seattle Sockeyes are happy to formally select the human version of Conan O'Brien.

Conan-OBrien.jpg

@mja, here's a creepy fact about Conan. He always believed that he was 100% Irish, so he went on one of those "find your roots" type shows, where it was confirmed he was an Irish pureblood. Pretty easy to see why he is the whitest person on Earth.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
TV is very fresh when reality is this REAL and this fresh.

nod-anime.gif

We start the day with @Young Sandwich on the clock, @Asnito's squirrely ass on deck, @JojoTheWhale on the lido deck, and Bernardo the Blessed on the lido afterdeck.

F*** me, I thought the end of this was going to be smooth, but we really have some entanglements and knots in the clockwork down here in China. The one perfectly adorable couple is in trouble for basically no reason except overthinking things. The dullard and the glutton are playing dumb games with one day to go (though they are a terrible match anyway). The fairy princess has a lifeline that I hope the guy will take, just so she can leave here with her head held high - she's basically the best friend any of these girls have ever had, and a real sweetheart. The other couple seems to be fine. The gorgeous fashionista did her best to let her bad feelings go and restore her friendship with the girl with amazing legs. Lots of tears leading up to this point - it was a heavy episode. Anyway, you know what I'm talking about. I'll have more to say about this later, so keep your pants on.

I saw that the third season was broadcast down there from April to June, but only three of the eps are available with subs so far. Hopefully Korea has been churning wheels and preparing fresh eps of some of these great series which have been in Covid-soaked mothballs for far too f***ing long.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
For our Team Creeper, we're going to dip into @BiggE's territory. No pun intended.

For 30 years, this man traveled the world creeping out fans on every continent except Antarctica. Someone somewhere thought it would be a good idea for him to start out his career as a good guy. It might be the most inexplicable decision ever made. Just take a look at Bulldog Brower.

EgT5YH0XoAIuOMJ

Csf0U_CWIAEPrZi

DTbLBo7XkAEbotL

@BernieParent I'm trying to imagine what your heel turn would look like. I've got nothing.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
For our Team Creeper, we're going to dip into @BiggE's territory. No pun intended.

For 30 years, this man traveled the world creeping out fans on every continent except Antarctica. Someone somewhere thought it would be a good idea for him to start out his career as a good guy. It might be the most inexplicable decision ever made. Just take a look at Bulldog Brower.

EgT5YH0XoAIuOMJ

Csf0U_CWIAEPrZi

DTbLBo7XkAEbotL

@BernieParent I'm trying to imagine what your heel turn would look like. I've got nothing.
Much like Ricky “the Dragon” Steamboat, Bern has never worked heel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad