NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - FRESH DOWN THERE PHASE NINETEEN!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Should I wait for @BiggE ? He's smoking some good shit

500full.jpg

I have no idea - I guess you should. If he is still in the clouds when you are getting ready for bed, go ahead and pick.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Ok, hmm, that’s what I get for letting a guy who smokes even more than me make the pick
1661268900774.gif

Hey Hulk, you got a hype song dude?

WELL LEMME TELL YA SOMETHING BROTHER!!!
1661269082011.gif

You know, when Hulk Hogan dude, wants to rev up all the little Hulkamaniacs who say their prayers and eat their vitamins BROTHER, he goes to the G.O.A.T. BROTHER!!

Dig that, BROTHER!!
1661269138865.gif

Hype song: Voodoo Child by SRV

@Chuck Downie , you are cleared for choosing

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Ok, hmm, that’s what I get for letting a guy who smokes even more than me make the pick
View attachment 579013

Hey Hulk, you got a hype song dude?

WELL LEMME TELL YA SOMETHING BROTHER!!!
View attachment 579014
You know, when Hulk Hogan dude, wants to rev up all the little Hulkamaniacs who say their prayers and eat their vitamins BROTHER, he goes to the G.O.A.T. BROTHER!!

Dig that, BROTHER!!
View attachment 579015

Hype song: Voodoo Child by SRV

@Chuck Downie , you are cleared for choosing

danny-de-vito-no.gif

That song is mine, though you may be forgiven for missing it because it's under its alternate title in the spreadsheet (Voodoo Chile).

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Dammit Hogan, it was your job to check!
1661269993253.png

Road Dogg, get on in hear and don't f*** this up!!
1661270066119.png

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS, CHILDREN OF ALL AGES: DGENERATIONX PROUDLY BRINGS TO YOU, THE HYPE SONG OF THE METHGATORS, BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE ROAD DOGG JESSE JAMES!!!

So, if you didn't know, YOUR ASS BETTER CALL SOMEBODY, because it's about to get special up in heah!!!

Hype song: Lynyrd Skynyrd, Saturday Night Special

@Chuck Downie , really, you can go this time!

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
After you've done the intimidation bit with the Warmup Song, the way I read the Pre-Game Hype Song category is that you're trying to get across the idea that some shit is about to go down. It should be about introducing the majesty of the M.A.D. Cats. Furthermore, an instrumental feels like it fits better here, as we're using it to set the proverbial table.

Every week on NFL Primetime, you knew the main event was coming on when you heard the opening beats of this absolute gem:

International Statement by Bell & Dexter

@Captain Dave Poulin I'll update the sheets with this pick so as to cause the least disruption. My apologies again.

I took a COVID test, but do they make one for that too? While I was sick, I bought myself a new pair of headphones, so I won't be enjoying much life for a while. :laugh:

Excellent. Blocking life out is a wonderful cure all.

Were you a fertilized embryo? If so, you may be at risk for developing the degenerative condition known as life.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
12 years ago. But up until last year, things were listing for maybe 5-10k more. Waiting to see what the final selling price is.
Bought mine in 2018.

House across the street was listed for $145k more than mine in February. Sold for $170k+. That house has a bigger yard but the inside is all builder grade from 2001.

House next to me was listed for $320k more than mine in late July and was under contract in a week. Can't wait to see how much it sold for. That house at least has a beautifully done backyard with a pool. The inside though I think my house is nicer.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
12 years ago. But up until last year, things were listing for maybe 5-10k more. Waiting to see what the final selling price is.

To put it into perspective, that's over 50% more than what I paid.

To put it into further perspective, there is no way a house in Japan with a shed in the yard would cost more. Pitter patter.

Reactions: BiggE

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
View attachment 579000
Hey Brooooo! Yo, like hey Methgators dudes, like this so far out BRO!! No one likes getting hyped up more dude than your BRO Riddle! Right? So, welcome to Jacksonville my BROS, the official hype song of the Methgators, THE DEVIL WENT TO JAMAICA by David Allen Coe,

View attachment 579001
BRO!! FAR OUT!!!!

@Chuck Downie , grab that stash and make a dash to the Quackverse!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::clap:

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
So we got approval from Cap so we're ready to make our selection. We are sorry for the delay.

The Las Vegas Desert Ducks are ready to dive into the fun categories of this phase because after all hockey is stupid. We will turn our attention to the category of Team Creeper and we're thinking we might be using a bit of a #Loophole here with the selection but it seems to pass the smell test, IMO.

With that said, we're proud to select, Anthony Hopkins, who is one creepy SOB. He just has a voice that can say things that will make you feel uneasy.

anthony-hopkins-medium.jpg

While he may play a character that was selected so far the rule for this category states that you cannot select a character from something that has already taken but does not say anything about an actor who had played a character. We are completely willing to forgo any attachment to Hannibal Lecter that Anthony may or may not portray while with this organization.

@Striiker you're up.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
So we got approval from Cap so we're ready to make our selection. We are sorry for the delay.

The Las Vegas Desert Ducks are ready to dive into the fun categories of this phase because after all hockey is stupid. We will turn our attention to the category of Team Creeper and we're thinking we might be using a bit of a #Loophole here with the selection but it seems to pass the smell test, IMO.

With that said, we're proud to select, Anthony Hopkins, who is one creepy SOB. He just has a voice that can say things that will make you feel uneasy.

While he may play a character that was selected so far the rule for this category states that you cannot select a character from something that has already taken but does not say anything about an actor who had played a character. We are completely willing to forgo any attachment to Hannibal Lecter that Anthony may or may not portray while with this organization.

@Striiker you're up.
Um
giphy (30).gif

J/K. He's all yours and you can even have Lecter for a signed copy of the "Communist Manifesto"

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

@Striiker you're up.

There's no shortage of creepy Hopkins roles even with Hannibal omitted. Good.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
The official creep of the Jacksonville Methgators is…..THE CRYPTKEEPER!!!
View attachment 578808

Unfortunately.......the Cryptkeeper is already the Plats' Fictional Owner, at my choosing. Isn't it absurd what we ASSUME no one would have any prior reason to ever select here? :laugh:

BnYyZNB.gif

@DancingPanther -- the Coffin is yours and yours alone

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Dammit Hogan, it was your job to check!
View attachment 579017

Road Dogg, get on in hear and don't f*** this up!!
View attachment 579019
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS, CHILDREN OF ALL AGES: DGENERATIONX PROUDLY BRINGS TO YOU, THE HYPE SONG OF THE METHGATORS, BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE ROAD DOGG JESSE JAMES!!!

So, if you didn't know, YOUR ASS BETTER CALL SOMEBODY, because it's about to get special up in heah!!!

Hype song: Lynyrd Skynyrd, Saturday Night Special

@Chuck Downie , really, you can go this time!

That songs my official minor league goal song

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad