NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – DDU-DU DDU-DU PHASE TWENTY-TWO!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Four days left until Chuck fulfills our dreams of a rebuild.

tumblr_mvgmmnkSlM1qedb29o1_500.gif

We start the day with @Strawberry Fields on the clock, my brother on deck, myself on the lido deck, and Toe on the lido afterdeck. @Asnito still has to make his picks, and f*** knows where @GKJ is.

You know how the birth rate is super low in Japan? If you happen to come into contact with any Japanese sociologists, genealogists, psychologists, other scientists, or other people in general, I would appreciate it if you would pass along the message that I am ready and willing to generously up their numbers with the gift of my seed. I don't want to be selfish, though. I am pretty sure birth rate numbers are down across the globe. I'm not sure what they are like in the developing world at the moment - those numbers have been higher up until recent days, but I think they are down there as well. For any other nations with sunken figures, I am certainly willing to negotiate.

Speaking of figures, no giant cabooses, please. I can't.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Four days left until Chuck fulfills our dreams of a rebuild.

tumblr_mvgmmnkSlM1qedb29o1_500.gif

We start the day with @Strawberry Fields on the clock, my brother on deck, myself on the lido deck, and Toe on the lido afterdeck. @Asnito still has to make his picks, and f*** knows where @GKJ is.

You know how the birth rate is super low in Japan? If you happen to come into contact with any Japanese sociologists, genealogists, psychologists, other scientists, or other people in general, I would appreciate it if you would pass along the message that I am ready and willing to generously up their numbers with the gift of my seed. I don't want to be selfish, though. I am pretty sure birth rate numbers are down across the globe. I'm not sure what they are like in the developing world at the moment - those numbers have been higher up until recent days, but I think they are down there as well. For any other nations with sunken figures, I am certainly willing to negotiate.

Speaking of figures, no giant cabooses, please. I can't.

giphy.gif

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Ok, I'll move on an Author II before the boards meltdown.

I select Nina Lacour, mainly because when I had an audible account for when I was walking through the woods more consistently last year, I kinda turned to her books when I didn't feel like torturing myself with hockey and Flyers podcasts, and because I still prefer YA contemporary fiction books.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
"Richard was a sharpshooter in the US Army during World War I. He was badly disfigured during the war, losing his eye, upper jaw and most of the cheekbone on the left side of his face. He has also suffered some throat damage which causes him to speak in a low, muffled voice. Because of his appearance, Harrow wears a tin mask in public that is molded to mirror the intact right side of his face.

"After the war he returned to Plover, Wisconsin, where his twin sister, Emma, cared for him while his wounds healed. Once he was able to care for himself he left to live in Chicago.

"Richard meets fellow veteran Jimmy Darmody in an army hospital in Chicago, and they become fast friends. To prove his loyalty, Richard kills a local gangster who had disfigured a young prostitute with whom Jimmy was close. Jimmy invites Richard to stay with him and his family, and brings him on as muscle in his bootlegging outfit."

3189E58420B7C8497866A6ECCE807565C5169F19

Team TV/Movie Character II - Richard Harrow

@BigToe

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
"Richard was a sharpshooter in the US Army during World War I. He was badly disfigured during the war, losing his eye, upper jaw and most of the cheekbone on the left side of his face. He has also suffered some throat damage which causes him to speak in a low, muffled voice. Because of his appearance, Harrow wears a tin mask in public that is molded to mirror the intact right side of his face.

"After the war he returned to Plover, Wisconsin, where his twin sister, Emma, cared for him while his wounds healed. Once he was able to care for himself he left to live in Chicago.

"Richard meets fellow veteran Jimmy Darmody in an army hospital in Chicago, and they become fast friends. To prove his loyalty, Richard kills a local gangster who had disfigured a young prostitute with whom Jimmy was close. Jimmy invites Richard to stay with him and his family, and brings him on as muscle in his bootlegging outfit."

3189E58420B7C8497866A6ECCE807565C5169F19

Team TV/Movie Character II - Richard Harrow

@BigToe

I always heard that show was pretty meh until this guy showed up and carried the whole thing

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

"TV Show II – This one can be either a currently running show or a defunct show – just don’t pick one which has explicitly been chosen before. Don’t worry about whether the actors in them have been chosen – everyone who picked that actor still gets all his work, but you will get this TV show as well."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad