NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – DDU-DU DDU-DU PHASE TWENTY-TWO!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
Team Actor II - Tom Hardy

210070.gif

@Captain Dave Poulin weeeewoooooo

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
First of all, who's your A&R? A mountain climber who plays an electric guitar? But he don't know the meanin' of dope when he's lookin' for a suit-and-tie-rap that's cleaner than a bar of soap, and I'm the dirtiest thing in sight - matter of fact, bring out the girls, and let's have a mud fight.

mafia-nod.gif

We start the day with my brother @Hollywood Cannon on the clock, my homeboy @Strawberry Fields on deck, my holy roller @BernieParent on the lido deck, and my drunk cousin Rebel on the lido afterdeck.

The cats left a LOT of food in their dishes this morning - which was my fault, since I loaded them up way too high - and the rooster gorged him/herself, so I am worried that he/she is going to destroy the back patio even worse than usual. F***.

Anyway, we have today and tomorrow free from the orange bullshit before they hit Celsius Time for a while. That's some good news. OH, I remember what I was going to tell you. Last year, after the NFL draft, I mentioned that I thought the Chiefs killed it. Guess who is a motherf***ing draft ninja?

Atoadaso.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Thank you for waiting for this glorious selection.

The Las Vegas Desert Ducks are always looking for a little bit of muscle by way of living in the grey area due to the nature of our city. So with that said we have turned our attention to the Official Team TV/Movie Character II category and are ready to make our selection.

We are proud to select...

Thomas "Tommy" Shelby OBE

tommy-shelby-cillian-murphy-peaky-blinders-1569234705.jpg

Well this won't change back from being bold so oh well. I'm honestly kind of shocked that [Redacted] was/is still on the board in any and all manners.

@Strawberry Fields you're up.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
At work on my phone, so this will be a bare-bones selection. Team TV show II: The Chosen. This multiseason series about Jesus and the apostles is based on the Gospels (duh!) but adds wonderfully dramatic and engaging storylines to the main and even peripheral characters. It is 100% crowdfunded to maintain content independence and can be viewed (for free) on the Angel Studios site or app: The Chosen - stream all episodes free

@Rebels57 is now up.

EDIT: What the heck was that link???

Last edited:

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
Mine is easy as piss. Take your second-favorite song of all time, add some VA-VA-VOOM courtesy of Jennifer Connelly, and you get ...

Team Music Video II - Space Age Love Song

@Hollywood Cannon

Love when she's riding the horsey

First of all, who's your A&R? A mountain climber who plays an electric guitar? But he don't know the meanin' of dope when he's lookin' for a suit-and-tie-rap that's cleaner than a bar of soap, and I'm the dirtiest thing in sight - matter of fact, bring out the girls, and let's have a mud fight.

mafia-nod.gif

We start the day with my brother @Hollywood Cannon on the clock, my homeboy @Strawberry Fields on deck, my holy roller @BernieParent on the lido deck, and my drunk cousin Rebel on the lido afterdeck.

The cats left a LOT of food in their dishes this morning - which was my fault, since I loaded them up way too high - and the rooster gorged him/herself, so I am worried that he/she is going to destroy the back patio even worse than usual. F***.

Anyway, we have today and tomorrow free from the orange bullshit before they hit Celsius Time for a while. That's some good news. OH, I remember what I was going to tell you. Last year, after the NFL draft, I mentioned that I thought the Chiefs killed it. Guess who is a motherf***ing draft ninja?

Atoadaso.
Sick man of Asia.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
The Wu-Tang Clan (all of them) pronounce the "w" in "sword" the way I pronounce the "r" in "iron." We're basically the same.

tumblr_nf961dL5ZB1rdsiguo7_400.gif

We start the day with @Rebels57 on the clock, @Asnito on deck with two - TWO - picks, back to Rebel on the lido deck, and then on to @BernieParent on the lido afterdeck.

I watched Fellini's "8 1/2" a couple of days ago. I had seen it a long time ago, and at that time it didn't move me very much, so I wanted to try again. It still didn't move me very much. Don't get me wrong, it's a spectacular thing to look at - the trademark Italian chiaroscuro lighting, the choices Fellini makes with close-ups and long shots. The difference between this and something by Godard, which is equally "artistic," is that I am moved by the latter's work (in the 60s, anyway). It's not always something you can explain.

I also FINALLY watched "F***ing Amal" by Lukas Moodysson. I'm not usually a big fan of gritty realism, but I liked this one quite a bit. I lived in Sweden a relatively short time after this came out, and I recognized a lot of things about Swedish society in there. Made me a bit nostalgic, and he didn't even need to chuck in member berries.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
FOG Team TV Show II

Freaks & Geeks

1676478761664.png

One of the best coming of age series' ever made, featuring excellent writing and realistic characters as they endure the triumphs and tribulations of High School. To me it's as good as The Wonder Years and it's a crime it didn't get a longer run. Here's a snippet from Wikipedia for those not familiar.

Freaks and Geeks is an American teen comedy-drama television series created by Paul Feig and executive-produced by Judd Apatow that aired on NBC during the 1999–2000 television season. The show is set in a suburban high school near Detroit during 1980–81. The theme of Freaks and Geeks reflects "the sad, hilarious unfairness of teen life". With little success when it first aired, due to an erratic episode schedule and conflicts between the creators and NBC, the series was canceled after airing 12 out of the 18 episodes. The series became a cult classic, and Judd Apatow continued the show's legacy by incorporating the actors in future productions.[1][2]

The series has appeared in numerous lists of the greatest television shows of all time, including lists by Time, Entertainment Weekly, TV Guide and Rolling Stone. It launched most of its young actors' careers, such as James Franco, Seth Rogen, Jason Segel, Busy Philipps, John Francis Daley, Martin Starr, Samm Levine and Linda Cardellini.[3]

Considering the careers it launched, it truly put forth in motion the next 20 years of American comedy.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Arsenal supporters need to learn how to chant "CHEATS!" and make up songs about cheaters before they face Shitty again.

Pandora-hearts-crowd-cheer.gif

We start the day with @Rebels57 on the clock, @BernieParent on deck, @Strawberry Fields on the lido deck, and my brother on the lido afterdeck.

I was very proud of Asnito for picking two picks normally, seamlessly, without any kind of weird shit, but I knew it wouldn't last. I'm not sure where he got the idea that we were doing an international football draft. It's actually not a f***ed-up idea at all - it's just that I never said anything about doing one. I'd love to do it, fill up a Current starting 11 and a Legend starting 11 just like we did with hockey, but there aren't enough people in here who would know what thy are doing or be interested enough to try.

That reminds me. Striiker - Karim Adeyemi is going to be a good test case for what you are going to have to deal with supporting Dortmund. He rules, and he is only going to get better, but some club is going to come along soon and throw a shitload of money at Dortmund for him. The good news is that as these players spread out you will get a good view of a lot of different teams and what they offer. It's not really good news, the situation will still suck, but it's something. It's still an excellent club to support.

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
Arsenal supporters need to learn how to chant "CHEATS!" and make up songs about cheaters before they face Shitty again.

Pandora-hearts-crowd-cheer.gif

We start the day with @Rebels57 on the clock, @BernieParent on deck, @Strawberry Fields on the lido deck, and my brother on the lido afterdeck.

I was very proud of Asnito for picking two picks normally, seamlessly, without any kind of weird shit, but I knew it wouldn't last. I'm not sure where he got the idea that we were doing an international football draft. It's actually not a f***ed-up idea at all - it's just that I never said anything about doing one. I'd love to do it, fill up a Current starting 11 and a Legend starting 11 just like we did with hockey, but there aren't enough people in here who would know what thy are doing or be interested enough to try.

That reminds me. Striiker - Karim Adeyemi is going to be a good test case for what you are going to have to deal with supporting Dortmund. He rules, and he is only going to get better, but some club is going to come along soon and throw a shitload of money at Dortmund for him. The good news is that as these players spread out you will get a good view of a lot of different teams and what they offer. It's not really good news, the situation will still suck, but it's something. It's still an excellent club to support.
It’s kind of hard for Arsenal fans to get behind a “cheats” chant when the original chant goes..... same old Arsenal, always cheating

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Yeah, it sucks but all of my sports teams have been carefully designed to cause me pain so why should this be any different?

I’m enjoying watching guys like him and Bellingham for the short time I’ll be able to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad