NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – DDU-DU DDU-DU PHASE TWENTY-TWO!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
Damn, I subconsciously forgot that movie existed for years until you spoke the words and unearthed those feelings again.

I looked up the full cast and I’m angry all over again. Clint Eastwood has strengths. I like Matthew Lillard. It has Robert Patrick. There are even 3 “Oh That Guy! He’s Always Good!’ character actors in Ed Lauter, George Wyner, and Bob Gunton.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
This sounds like fun. Let me guess the other 8:

The Fugitive, The Lost World, Boogie Nights, The Big Lebowski, Hannibal, Next, Evolution, Non-Stop
Yup, except it doesn’t include Safe, I was breaking jojos heart in long form. It also didn’t include the fugitive because I didn’t see it on the list and I did not see nonstop.
Well done.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
I got to add to the list, Benny and joon, the hand that rocks the cradle, children of
Men, and about 3 minutes of seventh son which I’ll probably watch tomorrow.
I didn’t notice those while skimming her IMDb

Next is not on my list of have seen movies.

Maybe I should start a thread, name an actor or actress and I’ll give you the number of movies or shows I’ve seen and you all can guess which I have seen.
That seems to be getting more traction than this phase. Come on people!

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
children of
Men

im-sorry-i-underestimated-you-catherine-ohara.gif

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Can you ever go wrong when you combine a cast featuring Tracy, Hepburn and the wonderful Sidney Poitier with a fantastic script and excellent direction? Yeah, I didn't think so. So for our standalone film, the Methgators are proud to bring to Jacksonville the fabulous, GUESS WHO’S COMING TO DINNER!
1675876070683.jpeg

Any thoughts, Show?
1675945709927.gif

Dinner? ME HANGRY!!

Before you head off to school @Striiker , make a pick

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
Can you ever go wrong when you combine a cast featuring Tracy, Hepburn and the wonderful Sidney Poitier with a fantastic script and excellent direction? Yeah, I didn't think so. So for our standalone film, the Methgators are proud to bring to Jacksonville the fabulous, GUESS WHO’S COMING TO DINNER!
1675876070683.jpeg

Any thoughts, Show?
View attachment 647495
Dinner? ME HANGRY!!

Before you head off to school @Striiker , make a pick
I saw this movie.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Holy f***, talk about a late-night avalanche of posts. You guys know that he's always drunk at night, right? And always stupid ... always?

tumblr_inline_nrul77ouju1szu3bc_500.gif

We start the day with @Striiker on the clock, @pit on deck, @Magua on the lido deck, and CelsiusFlyer69 on the West Coast. That f***ing warning about having an ad blocker is popping up again :facepalm:

The NHL was already hemorrhaging viewers this year - they have NO chance after that madness in the NBA last night. These f***ing idiots. They are sitting there with a sport and a league which SHOULD have a massive advantage over the Association when it comes to substance - the NBA has always been about style and swagger and promotion with everyone just totally disregarding the rules of the sport, leading to what is an aesthetically repulsive mockery of everything that always made (past tense) college basketball so glorious. Hockey hasn't had that problem - it SHOULD be speed and skill and (the right amount of) fists, no unearned swagger, simple idiots from farms just playing the game to the almost total exclusion of marketing. But because it is such a crony-choked circle jerk of self-interest, there is little to no evolution ever going on. And Gary Bettman - hired originally on the belief that he would bring some of that NBA advertising trickery to the NHL - has failed miserably at just that for almost three decades. Know why? Because he's a useless c***.

I have no idea what my point was, or is, or whatever. Have a nice day.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
TV Show - Most Extreme Elimination Challenge

613TCZSGP0L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

I was going to pick this a few phases ago but then didn't because of something someone else picked. But now that person is no longer participating in the draft, so I'm taking it.

I remember watching it as a kid and liking it, but in hindsight I didn't really understand what it was. Then I saw it years later, realized what it really was, and loved it even more.

@pit sorry for the wait

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad