NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – DDU-DU DDU-DU PHASE TWENTY-TWO!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
How do you figure out how an opponent, enemy, or even an ally is going to react to something before it happens? Let's find out.

Team College Course II: Game Theory and Strategic Decisions (Harvard)

@GKJ If you and I got arrested, would you stay silent, or betray me?

Yeah, me too.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Gone all day and no picks were made?
1675906556527.gif

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
I don’t think I’ve seen a single movie she’s in

That's not that surprising, given that she really only got her first starring roles the same year No Country for Old Men was released. In other words, you just haven't caught up yet.

But seriously, you haven't seen Catch Me If You Can?

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
You've never watched Night at the Museum with your kids? She's Amelia Earhart in that...

I’m bawling with laughter that one of the most acclaimed actresses of this century, in a plethora of critical and box office successes, is being explained to M’Lord with a Night at the Museum reference. THAT is what you’re hoping he has seen. :laugh:

While we’re on the topic of minimizing her filmography, no way he hasn’t seen Talladega Nights.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
I’m bawling with laughter that one of the most acclaimed actresses of this century, in a plethora of critical and box office successes, is being explained to M’Lord with a Night at the Museum reference. THAT is what you’re hoping he has seen. :laugh:

While we’re on the topic of minimizing her filmography, no way he hasn’t seen Talladega Nights.
First thought was a movie he would have watched with his kids. Ricky Bobby was down the list. :laugh:

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
I think I’ve seen 14 Amy Adams movies. And Sharp Objects on HBO, which I f***ing loved. Helluva Southern Gothic miniseries, recommend it highly.
I've seen 11 of her movies and a handful of TV shows, including Sharp Objects.

Looking at her filmography, I stand by my Night of the Museum reference for Defect. :p: Next on the list would have been a guess for Enchanted. Have to know your audience, even if both guesses were incorrect. :laugh:

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace

I think I’ve seen 14 Amy Adams movies. And Sharp Objects on HBO, which I f***ing loved. Helluva Southern Gothic miniseries, recommend it highly.
Thank you for handling this while I was tied up. Sharp Objects was fantastic.

@Lord Defect

confused-white-persian-guardian.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad