NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – DDU-DU DDU-DU PHASE TWENTY-TWO!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Can we all agree that Striiker's definition of "masterpiece" is hilarious? Children, amirite?

200w.gif

We start the day with @Hollywood Cannon on the clock, @Strawberry Fields on deck, @BernieParent on the lido deck, and Rebel on the lido afterdeck.

I want to recommend a couple of TV shows with white people in them, but I don't want to tip picks, so enjoy this musical video. I came upon this the other day. Who the f*** knew that Afghan Whigs were still making music this good? Ridiculous.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Running out the door, skip me. A friend passed suddenly.

Take care of yourselves, dipshits. If any of you drop dead at 45, I'll dig your ass up myself just to yell at you.
I’m sorry for your loss bud. 45 is young, that’s terrible.

@StriikerThe Fast and the Furious is on Turner Classic Movies at 2am, if you want to tape it. I know how much this franchise delights you.

MV5BNDU2MzFjYTItZjE0ZC00YTk4LTg1NjAtMDAwZWU3YzM4MmNkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg
Tom hanks was in the original? It’s a remake??

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Speaking of pups, how's yours doing?
Great, actually.

Went back after a week with the cone and no bandage and the leg was healed up much better, so they took out the staples. Looks infinitely better now.

And the much larger incision on her side looks great. There's a scar, obviously, but it's not red at all. Test results came back looking good too.

She's back to acting 100% normal.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I yeeted one this one time and I was like "Whoa." You should have seen it.

300notouttacontextorder66newdevyxdavidprodigyfuzzyballsdishonorth_3e7c53_7050373.gif

We start the day with @Rebels57 on the clock and @Asnito on deck with a pair (phrasing) - that's TWO PICKS for Defect 2 to yeet. Then we go back up the order, and that's where we find @Hollywood Cannon, who will shockingly pick two also after yeeting his selection the last time he abandoned me.

I thought of two things that will help you, but that no one except me would pick for anything. First, are you missing "The Shield"? We all are to some extent, right? If you want to soothe that sore spot, give "Fauda" a try. The lead in it looks quite a bit like "Shield"-era Chiklis. The storyline is different - instead of bent coppers, you have an elite Israeli unit going after terrorists in and around the West Bank - but the feel of it really reminds me of "The Shield." It just charges along. The fourth season just came out on Netflix, so I am re-watching the first three. It's dark, but a lot of fun.

The other thing I thought of is this British hip hop/garage/something band called The Streets, which is really just Mike Skinner. It may be an acquired taste, but I acquired it while I was in Sweden, and I thought you might acquire it yourselves. Some (a lot) of the lyrics are NSFW, so put in your earpodphones.

These two go together and close the album. There's a great turnaround in the middle of the latter.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
Thank you all for the kind words. We don't what happened, he just went home from work not feeling well, contacted no one, and was found when the police were called to do a wellness check. No obvious signs of cause.

I'm more than a little behind losing yesterday, so please excuse the brevity. Luckily I had something in my back pocket that requires absolutely no explanation. I'm mostly ashamed of myself for not doing this the first time around.

wpid-20150426_0158531.jpg

TV/Movie Character: Jojo The Whale

I'll fix the sheets, Cap.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Thank you all for the kind words. We don't what happened, he just went home from work not feeling well, contacted no one, and was found when the police were called to do a wellness check. No obvious signs of cause.

I'm more than a little behind losing yesterday, so please excuse the brevity. Luckily I had something in my back pocket that requires absolutely no explanation. I'm mostly ashamed of myself for not doing this the first time around.

wpid-20150426_0158531.jpg

TV/Movie Character: Jojo The Whale

I'll fix the sheets, Cap.

That's awful.

This feeds my assumption since turning 35 that every generally gross feeling is my vascular system giving out.

I know this sounds bizarrely paranoid, but if you people are out of your twenties and just start feeling bad (without any blatant cold or flu systems), consider getting an EKG just to be sure.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
That's awful.

This feeds my assumption since turning 35 that every generally gross feeling is my vascular system giving out.

I know this sounds bizarrely paranoid, but if you people are out of your twenties and just start feeling bad (without any blatant cold or flu systems), consider getting an EKG just to be sure.
I have been diagnosed with health anxiety in the past year, so I feel you.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
This sounds somewhat like my cousin. Wasn't feeling great, family found him the next morning. No obvious health issues prior. Really sorry to hear, Jojo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad